Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

New RAW Group - RAW Challenge 2012 - ade_mcfade's Triumph vitesse from 2008

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Members Only

You must be logged in or registered to join a group
Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    ade_mcfade
    ade_mcfade e2 Member 1014838 forum postsade_mcfade vcard England216 Constructive Critique Points
    10 Apr 2012 - 11:14 PM

Upload your RAW challenge shots in to the gallery on this group, we can see them at 1000 pixels instead of the 600 allowed in the forum.

if you've already uploaded you can just add the same shot again... so we can see it at high quality

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    10 Apr 2012 - 11:14 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

ade_mcfade
    ade_mcfade e2 Member 1014838 forum postsade_mcfade vcard England216 Constructive Critique Points
    10 Apr 2012 - 11:23 PM

there's a gallery in a group, upload there, not in this thread

ade_mcfade
    10 Apr 2012 - 11:23 PM

http://www.ephotozine.com/groups/raw-challenges-792/photos

go there to upload

Carabosse
    Carabosse e2 Member 1139496 forum postsCarabosse vcard England269 Constructive Critique Points
    10 Apr 2012 - 11:24 PM

I've uploaded one. Smile

ianrobinson
    ianrobinson e2 Member 41108 forum postsianrobinson vcard United Kingdom8 Constructive Critique Points
    11 Apr 2012 - 8:54 AM

uploaded one.
    What is your point to this exercise then Ade?

What is your end point to it all?

Pete
    Pete Site Moderator 1318447 forum postsPete vcard ePz Advertiser England96 Constructive Critique Points
    11 Apr 2012 - 9:04 AM

Quote:
    What is your end point to it all?

It's a RAW challenge - we had several of these a few years ago and decided to resurrect it. It's just a fun exercise to see the different ways members process RAW photos. It's a chance to show off your skills and a chance to see what can be done with a RAW file. I'd love to see Paul Morgan's take on this shot.

ade_mcfade
    11 Apr 2012 - 9:45 AM

DeLone's the guy I want to see edit this one Wink

Pete
    Pete Site Moderator 1318447 forum postsPete vcard ePz Advertiser England96 Constructive Critique Points
    11 Apr 2012 - 10:15 AM

Here's an idea. What if everyone sends a PM to someone they'd like to see edit this photo. I'll send mine to Paul

Carabosse
    Carabosse e2 Member 1139496 forum postsCarabosse vcard England269 Constructive Critique Points
    11 Apr 2012 - 2:04 PM

We need some sort of deadline. Then a winner can be announced - and Ade can present the (extremely valuable) prize! Grin Tongue

ade_mcfade
    16 Apr 2012 - 10:16 AM

Has it been a week yet?

Someone else needs to share one of their beloved "HC" shots to see if anyone can magically transform it into an EC shot with their processing prowess...

Winner... I'll have a look, people have been reasonably restrained, mostly keeping a natural look to it... well except for the odd alien Wink

janeez
    janeez e2 Member 61195 forum postsjaneez vcard United Kingdom8 Constructive Critique Points
    16 Apr 2012 - 12:51 PM

GrinGrinGrinGrin

Ade_Osman
    Ade_Osman e2 Member 114521 forum postsAde_Osman vcard England36 Constructive Critique Points
    16 Apr 2012 - 4:15 PM

I don't get awards, but that's cuz I'm crap Sad Otherwise I'd offer up an image Grin

Ade

ade_mcfade
    20 Apr 2012 - 10:57 PM

I've kinda lost track of the shots.... half in the form thread, half in the group gallery....

They look far better in the group gallery at 1000 pixels, so would encourage everyone to add them there if they've not done so.

And the next one should only go in the group gallery... keep them in one place Wink

Kind offer Ade - no HC's ever?

Well bung one of your best ever shots up then I guess.... I think to keep this interesting we want to be challenged to edit great shots rather than trying to make something of poor shots.

Ade_Osman
    Ade_Osman e2 Member 114521 forum postsAde_Osman vcard England36 Constructive Critique Points
    21 Apr 2012 - 1:19 AM

OK just a few, but only because Pete was feeling sorry for me I think Tongue

I'll let someone else chuck one up Ade, not because I scared or anything, but more because most of my stuff is wildlife/macro based and anything other than a natural look just doesn't look right. There's more scope for tweaking with other kinds of images.

Ade

ade_mcfade
    21 Apr 2012 - 11:19 AM

Pete knows no pity Wink

Every award has to be earned with blood, sweat and excellent processing Wink

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.