Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Sunday Night Challenge 05 Dec 2010

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Members Only

You must be logged in or registered to join a group
Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    HouseMartin
    5 Dec 2010 - 5:53 PM

Evening all, time to fire up the the Sunday Night Challenge, put on the lights and set out the chairs. Hope plenty of you can make it tonight.

I will put up the theme picture at 8 p.m. (UK time) in the group gallery and add a link in the forums.

For those new to the Sunday Night Challenge, it is very similar to the MNC except it is contained within a group (Sunday Night Challenge).

Rules are:

1. The photo must be taken, processed and uploaded between 8.00pm and 9:00pm (UK time) (one hour).
    2. The challenge will be announced in the forum and you enter the challenge by uploading your picture in this group.
    3. Any submission that appears to be taken before the competition started will be disqualified.
    4. Any submission posted after the 'Time's Up!' image is uploaded will also be disqualified.
    5. The challenge is just for fun.
    6. The person who hosts is the judge for that week.
    7. The winner gets to create, run, and judge the challenge the following week.
    8. Have Fun

Hope you can join in, cya later

Paul

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    5 Dec 2010 - 5:53 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

urdygurdy
    urdygurdy  6136 forum posts United Kingdom3 Constructive Critique Points
    5 Dec 2010 - 7:49 PM

I am ready & waiting ..........!!GrinGrin

HouseMartin
    5 Dec 2010 - 7:51 PM

Life at last! I was getting twitchy. Good to see you Darren.

Any more?

Paul

urdygurdy
    5 Dec 2010 - 7:56 PM

only looks like mee & thee paul........... Sad

HouseMartin
    5 Dec 2010 - 8:00 PM

Here it is LINK.

If no one else is in Darren, any shot will win it !!!!

janeez
    janeez e2 Member 61195 forum postsjaneez vcard United Kingdom8 Constructive Critique Points
    5 Dec 2010 - 8:56 PM

Made it again. Phew!

HouseMartin
    5 Dec 2010 - 9:01 PM

Well done all those that made it. Quality, not quantity this week. Give me ten mins to sort a winner and I'll be back.

HouseMartin
    5 Dec 2010 - 9:14 PM

Right, initial thoughts:

urdygurdy: almost discarded pic one cos you've got the tree up already!! hope that wasn't just for this challenge Wink 2nd pic, neat self referencing, could disappear up it's own ...

cattyal: if that's your tog set-up ... what did you take the pic with? Quite good lighting, for having the lights as props as well!

Stuart: hi tech with warm tones, homely.

janeez: ancient and modern, nice juxtoposition.

Just gotta type in the results now. Give me 2

HouseMartin
    5 Dec 2010 - 9:19 PM

Right, no messing

for the excellent bokeh of the tree lights, the winner is urdygurdy's iphone shooting the Christmas tree. Well done Darren, you have the helm next week.

Thanks to Alison, Jane and Stuart as well - all 2nd place, and thanks for joining me.

See you next week.

Paul

cattyal
    cattyal e2 Member 96058 forum postscattyal vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
    5 Dec 2010 - 9:21 PM

Ah - that's the Sony A350 on the tripod - on the other tripod was the Sony R1 Smile Lighting is iffy - well, it's just the daylight bulb in that room and a longish exposure Smile Unfortunately the remote doesn't fit on the R1 so I couldn't use it to trigger the lights.....

Edit: Congrats to Urdygurdy - definitely way more modern than my attempt Smile Meanwhile I'm happy to share second with Jane and Stuart Smile Thanks for hosting - maybe we can drag a few more along next week!

Last Modified By cattyal at 5 Dec 2010 - 9:23 PM
    janeez
    janeez e2 Member 61195 forum postsjaneez vcard United Kingdom8 Constructive Critique Points
    5 Dec 2010 - 9:23 PM

See you next week. Well done Urdygurdy. Grin

Stuart463
    Stuart463 e2 Member 6561 forum postsStuart463 vcard United Kingdom
    5 Dec 2010 - 9:27 PM

Congratulations Darren, well done and deserved. Thanks for the challenge Paul and hope to see you all next week.

Regards, Stuart

urdygurdy
    5 Dec 2010 - 9:43 PM

cheer folks........ will think of sommat for next week were hopefully we can have a few more enteries..........!!

Daz

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.