Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

Replacement x10 and x100 on the way

If you'd like to join this group, either login or register with ePHOTOzine.

Paul Morgan e2
13 15.7k 6 England
6 Jan 2013 7:39PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

6 Jan 2013 8:21PM
Thanks for the link. X100 became even better - a great camera for the one who can put with a single 35mm lens (in film equivalent). And the new sensor with in-built phase detection finally brings focusing speed on par with most popular DSLRs. Great second/backup camera for a discerning photographer!
X20 looks like it has a chance to become what X10 did not - an outstanding portable camera. And, with the "orb" issue finally gone and very welcome phase detection AF coming in - it might be a fantastic camera for the range of uses - more than a digital rangefinder camera is supposed to have. Pity the best of it will be still coming at 6Mp. I wonder, how much X10 will cost at final sell-out?
Paul Morgan e2
13 15.7k 6 England
6 Jan 2013 8:34PM

Quote:X20 looks like it has a chance to become what X10 did not

I don`t know about that Smile

But a lot of people are going to like the added viewfinder info and other new features, looks to me Fuji have made a couple of good cameras even better.

The dynamic range of the x10 was already good, on par with a few dslrs, this x20 should be even better.

Quote:I wonder, how much X10 will cost at final sell-out?

I`d be more interested in seeing what the Black x100 eventually sells at Smile
joshwa e2
4 605 United Kingdom
8 Jan 2013 1:31PM
Official news here:
http://www.ephotozine.com/article/fujifilm-x20-hybrid-viewfinder-camera-announced-21037

and here for the X100s:
http://www.ephotozine.com/article/fujifilm-x100s-serious-compact-announced-21026

Had some hands-on time with the cameras (so very nice), and will be posting some hands-on photos shortly.
joshwa e2
4 605 United Kingdom
8 Jan 2013 1:50PM
Paul Morgan e2
13 15.7k 6 England
8 Jan 2013 5:37PM
Thanks Josh

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.