Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

Grrrrrr...... don't they own a watch?

If you'd like to join this group, either login or register with ePHOTOzine.

cattyal e2
9 6.4k 6 England
3 Mar 2012 3:43PM
Dunno about anyone else but "about 3" is around 3pm - it's coming up to 3.45pm and the people who are coming for photos still haven't turned up - oddly enough I'm not too impressed........

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

rambler e2
6 477 14 England
3 Mar 2012 3:53PM
I bet not, set Woody on them.
sitan1 6 561 United Kingdom
3 Mar 2012 3:57PM
3 is actually the early hours of the morning so they might turn up when you are in bed lol, 1500 is actually in the afternoon Grin
cattyal e2
9 6.4k 6 England
3 Mar 2012 4:05PM
Oh right - maybe next time, if there is a next time, I'll stick to the 24 hour clock.

I'm half inclined to pretend not to be in if they turn up - gone 4pm now and still not a peep. I'm taking anemone photos instead Smile

Woody might struggle against two adults and a kiddie but he'd certainly try!
JawDborn e2
2 793 1 England
3 Mar 2012 4:29PM
Seems like it's a photo finish.
User_Removed 10 17.9k 8 Norway
3 Mar 2012 4:42PM

Quote:I'm half inclined to pretend not to be in if they turn up

Do it.

Wink
User_Removed 12 2.8k 11 United Kingdom
3 Mar 2012 4:52PM
Deffo do it Ali. They show no respect................give then none!
cattyal e2
9 6.4k 6 England
3 Mar 2012 5:42PM
They did arrive in the end at 4pm - they've just gone. Unfortunately I happened to be in the window when they arrived and they spotted me.
BigRick 9 2.1k 3 United Kingdom
3 Mar 2012 6:26PM
i would have stood there for about 30 minutes just looking at them, and then answered the door. Tongue
SlowSong e2
6 4.8k 29 England
3 Mar 2012 6:29PM
I hope they had a good excuse Alison. I hate lateness. I'd have found it hard not to be "off" with them after all that. I hope it's worth it to you.
Smile
f8 11 9.2k 22 England
3 Mar 2012 6:31PM

Quote:3 is actually the early hours of the morning so they might turn up when you are in bed lol, 1500 is actually in the afternoon Grin

Quite so, lets get with it.
Ade_Osman e2
11 4.5k 36 England
3 Mar 2012 6:45PM
One of my bug bears too, I hate un-punctual people, especially as I always bust a gut to get an appointment on time......

Ade
cattyal e2
9 6.4k 6 England
3 Mar 2012 7:10PM
Well I guess having a 2 year old that was asleep is a pretty good excuse but a message saying they'd be late would have been good.

With the room cleared and background paper down I could have done some SPs whilst I waited but sod's law would stepped in and they'd have arrived whilst I was dressed up in PVC or something equally interesting Smile

I've not looked at the pics yet - maybe later on this evening but hopefully they'll be fine (the usual worry that I'm crap and every family kiddie shoot I've done has produced perfectly good images so I really needn't worry!).

I love the idea of just standing there for half an hour looking at them but nah - I don't think I could have done that Smile

I did at least take some anemone pics while I was waiting and they came out nicely - might enter one in the current EPZ competition.....
cats_123 e2
10 4.2k 25 Northern Ireland
3 Mar 2012 9:29PM
you should charge them for the extra hour! Smile
cattyal e2
9 6.4k 6 England
3 Mar 2012 10:45PM

Quote:You should charge them for the extra hour! Smile

Would be nice but I'll consider it a lesson learned and inform further visitors have to turn up on time or at least call me and tell me why they're running late. I don't intend to do non-stop kiddie pics - I seem to have a bit of a run of them at the moment - but they make an entertaining diversion from the usual stuff Smile

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.