Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

How Annoying......

If you'd like to join this group, either login or register with ePHOTOzine.

6 Nov 2013 3:27PM
I Guess you got a 'Bum' Deal

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

ElmsArt e2
8 82 1 Scotland
6 Nov 2013 3:46PM
Could they be the posteriors of 3 foteegruffers? Two are are into being out and about a lot, with their gear. The other might look to have all the gear, but spends most of the time sitting playing with photoshop to make up for his lack of ability. Hence the shiny white look.

You might get some interesting shots if you pose them at odd angles to bring out the differences GrinGrin
cattyal e2
9 6.4k 6 England
6 Nov 2013 3:59PM

Quote:Could they be the posteriors of 3 foteegruffers? Two are are into being out and about a lot, with their gear. The other might look to have all the gear, but spends most of the time sitting playing with photoshop to make up for his lack of ability. Hence the shiny white look.

You might get some interesting shots if you pose them at odd angles to bring out the differences GrinGrin

Sounds like a plan - the shiny one is a slightly odd shape too - the other two are keepers when I've figured out what to do with them. Maybe I'll photograph one for my blog later this evening Smile
cattyal e2
9 6.4k 6 England
6 Nov 2013 4:00PM

Quote:I Guess you got a 'Bum' Deal

Am slightly miffed as they were going to stand in a row on top of a cabinet in the living room - along with the mannequins arms...........
cattyal e2
9 6.4k 6 England
6 Nov 2013 4:01PM

Quote:Alas I am unable to give you an answer on that - it was one of those spur of the moment seemed like a good idea at the time things Smile
Ah! The old-too-much-voddy-while-surfing-e-bay syndromeGrinGrin

Anyway, they should look different...no two male bums look the same, erhmm, I guessBlush

Malc

No voddy involved at all alas - I've been without for a few weeks and only bought a bottle last weekend! I can make totally stupid decisions without the aid of alcohol Smile
SlowSong e2
6 4.8k 29 England
6 Nov 2013 4:19PM
You could use two as bookends and the other one as a bike rack.
cattyal e2
9 6.4k 6 England
6 Nov 2013 6:16PM

Quote:You could use two as bookends and the other one as a bike rack.

But then I'd have to buy a bike Smile
saltireblue e2
4 4.3k 26 Norway
6 Nov 2013 6:30PM

Quote:
But then I'd have to buy a bike Smile

...and the problem with that is...?Tongue
What was the old TV series, many years back [an old relative told me, I am only 27 years and 3 months] it was either Boots and Saddles, or BUMS AND SADDLES.TongueGrinWinkSadSmileTongueWinkBlush
And how annoying is it Cattyal, when you post a serious grump, and all you get back is idiotic replies ? (I hope mine is the best example of idiocy.WinkGrin)
cattyal e2
9 6.4k 6 England
6 Nov 2013 6:53PM

Quote:But then I'd have to buy a bike Smile

My head doesn't move from side to side so I can't see what's going on around me - riding a bike might prove painful - though I could have one just for decoration........
cattyal e2
9 6.4k 6 England
6 Nov 2013 6:53PM

Quote:And how annoying is it Cattyal, when you post a serious grump, and all you get back is idiotic replies ? (I hope mine is the best example of idiocy.WinkGrin)

You all replied as expected - you rarely fail to oblige Smile
6 Nov 2013 6:57PM
Think I'm going to have nightmares tonight, Sad all these white arses smothering me in bed Blush
saltireblue e2
4 4.3k 26 Norway
6 Nov 2013 8:13PM

Quote:But then I'd have to buy a bike Smile

My head doesn't move from side to side so I can't see what's going on around me - riding a bike might prove painful - though I could have one just for decoration........

Ahem

or,

Ahem

GrinGrin
cattyal e2
9 6.4k 6 England
6 Nov 2013 9:09PM
I like - now to find a knackered out bike to stick on the front of the house...........

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.