Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

I feel very mischievous!!

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Members Only

You must be logged in or registered to join a group
kathrynlouise
kathrynlouise e2 Member 2364 forum postskathrynlouise vcard United Kingdom1 Constructive Critique Points
22 Oct 2011 - 9:46 PM

Sorry grumpy guys n gals, i so do NOT feel grumpy today. I'm feeling a little mischievous Tongue
Hope you're all well and having a nice weekend Smile
Kathryn

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
22 Oct 2011 - 9:46 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Eastlands
Eastlands e2 Member 3649 forum postsEastlands vcard Northern Ireland3 Constructive Critique Points
22 Oct 2011 - 10:07 PM

No, no no, my weekend sucks

kathrynlouise
kathrynlouise e2 Member 2364 forum postskathrynlouise vcard United Kingdom1 Constructive Critique Points
22 Oct 2011 - 10:12 PM

Why is your weekend not so good Sad

Eastlands
Eastlands e2 Member 3649 forum postsEastlands vcard Northern Ireland3 Constructive Critique Points
22 Oct 2011 - 10:15 PM

Because for the first time in ages the good lady wife is working overtime and I was free to go out on a photoshoot both Saturday and Sunday, but guess what the weather is Crap ( note Crap witha capital C ).

kathrynlouise
22 Oct 2011 - 10:20 PM

If only we could control the weather, maybe it won't be so bad tomorrow Wink

Eastlands
22 Oct 2011 - 10:21 PM

Here in Northern Ireland it is supposed to be even worse than today which is why I am so grumpy

kathrynlouise
22 Oct 2011 - 10:25 PM

Sad Cold, dry and sunny here today. Not what you want to hear Tongue

Eastlands
22 Oct 2011 - 10:29 PM

Not really, tomorrow looks like it is a combination of housework and post production on some earlier images.

kathrynlouise
22 Oct 2011 - 10:33 PM

A man that does housework, i'm impressed. I'm at work too but no housework be done here lol.

Eastlands
22 Oct 2011 - 10:35 PM

I draw the line at wearing an apron ( lol ) but equal roles are the name of the game.

joolsb
joolsb  927115 forum posts Switzerland38 Constructive Critique Points
23 Oct 2011 - 3:46 PM

Quote: but no housework be done here lol.

Absolutely. Think of the damage you might be doing to important ecosystems! Dust-mites and other wee beasties have a right to life too, you know.

cattyal
cattyal e2 Member 96030 forum postscattyal vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
23 Oct 2011 - 4:02 PM

well I've upset a lot of beasties today - cleaned bathroom, vacuumed everywhere, cleared a ton of ivy from part of my fence and in the process got bugs and beasties crawling all over me Smile I've rescued what I can from the brown bin and the rest will have to take their chance!

I might even pick up a camera later!

kathrynlouise
23 Oct 2011 - 5:19 PM

Not a bad day at work, now doing dinner. Did anyone manage to get out and about with cameras despite the weather? Smile

Bloggs
Bloggs  2313 forum posts England
7 Dec 2011 - 11:08 PM

Yes it was my day off so i went and took some pic's of a factory with a big chimmey. It taught me something ? I really need to get a better camera and pratice more. hahaha Oh well onwards we go chin up Smile

Tooth
Tooth  95772 forum posts Ireland227 Constructive Critique Points
7 Dec 2011 - 11:28 PM

..took you six weeks though... Wink (see date of last post)

Quote: i went and took some pic's of a factory with a big chimmey

much better with a camera, and easier to carry around as well.... Smile

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.