Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

MEN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Members Only

You must be logged in or registered to join a group
scottishphototours

Can't imagine that your other half is too happy at being made redundant, but you're on a website moaning about him? I would imagine he's pretty upset about it himself.

If you were mine and I read this rant I think it would be time for you to leave. Tongue

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
13 Oct 2011 - 12:45 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

strawman
strawman  1022010 forum posts United Kingdom16 Constructive Critique Points
13 Oct 2011 - 1:49 PM

Sometimes a person needs to let off steam and vent a bit of frustration and it is best to do that to a 3rd party rather than the incumbent. also I did detect it was a bit tongue in cheek, though perhaps a friend rather than the internet.....Tongue

Last Modified By Moderator Team at 13 Oct 2011 - 1:57 PM
scottishphototours

We need a "tongue in cheek" icon then...just so there's no confusion Wink

Andy_Cundell
13 Oct 2011 - 2:56 PM

Quote: Definately no Creme de Menthe for you now Al!Tongue

I don't mind - vodka will do.......

Dam, I forgot about Voddy!

kathrynlouise
kathrynlouise e2 Member 3369 forum postskathrynlouise vcard United Kingdom1 Constructive Critique Points
13 Oct 2011 - 3:14 PM

Sorry, needed to let off steam Tongue

kathrynlouise
kathrynlouise e2 Member 3369 forum postskathrynlouise vcard United Kingdom1 Constructive Critique Points
13 Oct 2011 - 3:16 PM

P.s Time to leave.............There's a thought Tongue

SlowSong
SlowSong e2 Member 64543 forum postsSlowSong vcard England29 Constructive Critique Points
13 Oct 2011 - 4:03 PM

MEN!!!! Yes Please Smile But only real ones.

leybald
leybald  539 forum posts United Kingdom
13 Oct 2011 - 4:44 PM

Give hime very odd job going, painting, decorating, tidying, gardening, DIY, get him up early with a cuppa. He'll be so fed up with all the unpaid work within a week he'll find himself paid work just to avoid death by odd-job.

kathrynlouise
13 Oct 2011 - 4:58 PM

Rant over, one is calmer, frustrations kicked in, just got very wound up and upset and had to let vent to my feelings but here not the place Smile

mohikan22
mohikan22  102188 forum posts United Kingdom1 Constructive Critique Points
13 Oct 2011 - 5:18 PM

no worrries KathrynLouise... we all have bad days Grin

dcash29
dcash29  91918 forum posts England
13 Oct 2011 - 6:13 PM

Quote: Give hime very odd job going, painting, decorating, tidying, gardening, DIY, get him up early with a cuppa. He'll be so fed up with all the unpaid work within a week he'll find himself paid work just to avoid death by odd-job.

In many cases that would switch the person off even more

janeez
janeez e2 Member 61195 forum postsjaneez vcard United Kingdom8 Constructive Critique Points
15 Oct 2011 - 12:30 AM

He probably feels pretty wretched about the whole thing and you were fortunate enough to have your sisters to help when you were in a similar situation. Give him (and yourself) some positives to work on instead of all these bad feelings. Hope things get better soon for you both. Smile

kathrynlouise
15 Oct 2011 - 8:34 PM

He received a letter today inviting him to a second interview for a job he applied for so cross your fingers and toes Smile
He's trying to give up smoking so i'm lying low Tongue

mikehit
mikehit  56692 forum posts United Kingdom11 Constructive Critique Points
16 Oct 2011 - 7:24 PM

That is great news, Kathryn. Give my best wishes for the interview.

Giving up smoking and doing job interviews? Who said men can't multitask? That must be about as hard as it comes! Grin

kathrynlouise
16 Oct 2011 - 8:25 PM

Quote: That is great news, Kathryn. Give my best wishes for the interview.

Giving up smoking and doing job interviews? Who said men can't multitask? That must be about as hard as it comes! Grin

Thanks Mike.
Watching my Ps and Qs, the smoking is a biggie and i will be proud if he can do it Smile

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.