Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

Morning to all you lovely people

If you'd like to join this group, either login or register with ePHOTOzine.

14 Oct 2011 8:58AM
Morning. Hope all are well. Anyone any nice plans for the weekend? Work for me but a lovely day out monday to look forward to at Longleat, weather forcast looks well dodgy but will try and get some nice shots Tongue
Kathryn

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

WhiteRose1 e2
4 1.1k 137 England
14 Oct 2011 9:46AM
Bonjour mon amie, QEII Bridge this afternoon/evening hopefully, but wrapping up warm. Liverpool - Man U on Saturday, and a bit of heavy spade work on the allotment on Sunday - what an exciting life I lead Grin. That's if I don't get captured for more bedroom painting in the meantime Sad.

Have a good weekend (not all work I hope),

Dave
elkiebrooks e2
11 83 5 United Kingdom
14 Oct 2011 9:47AM
Off to Durdle Holiday park for the week starting tomorrow. Long walk down to the beach and a longer walk back up but I will have a beer waiting on my return as I won't have to drive anywhere.

Enjoy Longleat and hope the weather is fine for you.
14 Oct 2011 9:56AM

Quote:Bonjour mon amie, QEII Bridge this afternoon/evening hopefully, but wrapping up warm. Liverpool - Man U on Saturday, and a bit of heavy spade work on the allotment on Sunday - what an exciting life I lead Grin. That's if I don't get captured for more bedroom painting in the meantime Sad.

Have a good weekend (not all work I hope),

Dave

Yes, all work for me, contracted to weekends and have monday and thursday off which i don't mind as breaks up the week. Enjoy the Liverpool - Man U Grin
14 Oct 2011 10:01AM

Quote:Off to Durdle Holiday park for the week starting tomorrow. Long walk down to the beach and a longer walk back up but I will have a beer waiting on my return as I won't have to drive anywhere.

Enjoy Longleat and hope the weather is fine for you.

Have a fabulous week.
Am so looking forward to Longleat but have looked at the seven day forcast and its not looking good, going a different day isn't an option as friend has had to book a days holiday as her working week is mon - fri. Anyone have any tips or specific settings i should use as main shots be taken from the car. Prob only chance i will get to visit here so want to make the most of it regardless of the weather.
elkiebrooks e2
11 83 5 United Kingdom
14 Oct 2011 3:17PM
Would recommend taking the bus tour around the safari park as it's a double decker and you get to see more. The down side of that is you are shooting through glass but you can work around that. I think that photography is banned within the house but the outside is a bit like the house featured in Downton Abbey. There is also a lake with flamingos and sea lions which also has a boat trip available. Hope this is of some use.
16 Oct 2011 12:13PM
What is this doing in the Grumpy Group bulletins ????? You sound like a right happy lot, ------ begone, to the Happy Forum.Tongue

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.