Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

Need a hug!

If you'd like to join this group, either login or register with ePHOTOzine.

12 Nov 2011 1:11PM
Struggling with lifes up and downs. Anyone put a smile on this sad lil face Sad

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Boyd e2
11 11.2k 11 Wales
12 Nov 2011 1:15PM
Sounds like you need to contact these people .
12 Nov 2011 1:20PM

Quote:Sounds like you need to contact these people.

LOl. Funny! Mobility not a problem, walked back from work yesterday which took an hour.

P.s Am only 42 Tongue
12 Nov 2011 1:32PM

Quote:

, walked back from work yesterday which took an hour.

Walked back from the pub yesterday, which took an hour. Only live 200 yards from it.Grin

12 Nov 2011 1:39PM
LOL. If took that long and only that short distance, were you walking in a straight line or stumbling??? Wink
12 Nov 2011 1:43PM
Kathryn,

You're in the prime of life, gorgeous, gregarious and talented and you have your health. Remember this when you next have a "down"....

Are you ready? Here it comes.....Ssssssqqqqqquuuueeeeeeeeeezzzzzzeeeeeee Wink

Andy
12 Nov 2011 1:52PM
Aaah bless you. You know how to charm a girl Andy Grin
Will give myself a kick up the arse as down days don't come often. Worked nights last nite, can't sleep and got to work tonite too so prob just tired.

Kathryn
12 Nov 2011 1:55PM
Kathryn, Wish I was 42 again. Mind I must admit, being bashful and not conceited, that I only look about 40.Tongue
Sent for my new driving licence to the 'Change at 70 Team' at DVLA. (You have to include a photograph) They sent it back without a new licence. Their covering letter said, and I quote verbatim, " Dear Sir, From your photograph it is apparent that you are nowhere near 70 years of age. The date of birth on your paper licence must be incorrect, so we have altered it to the approximate age we estimate that you are."GrinTongue
I thought great until I have to go through 50 and 60 yrs borthdays again. Bloody hell.Wink
12 Nov 2011 2:00PM

Quote:Kathryn, Wish I was 42 again. Mind I must admit, being bashful and not conceited, that I only look about 40.Tongue
Sent for my new driving licence to the 'Change at 70 Team' at DVLA. (You have to include a photograph) They sent it back without a new licence. Their covering letter said, and I quote verbatim, " Dear Sir, From your photograph it is apparent that you are nowhere near 70 years of age. The date of birth on your paper licence must be incorrect, so we have altered it to the approximate age we estimate that you are."GrinTongue
I thought great until I have to go through 50 and 60 yrs borthdays again. Bloody hell.Wink

Thats a good compliment Grin
Obviously no stress in your life to keep your boyish good looks Tongue
User_Removed 10 17.9k 8 Norway
12 Nov 2011 2:04PM
Look out!!! Here's another...!!!

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZE!!!

Wink
12 Nov 2011 2:10PM
Thankyou. Everything is always better after a hug Wink
User_Removed 10 17.9k 8 Norway
12 Nov 2011 2:22PM
And the good thing about this place is that you can get 'em anytime - 24/7!! Grin

Wink
12 Nov 2011 2:26PM
That is very true Grin
Who is going to be about at 2am when i'm having my break at work???Tongue

Kathryn
scrimmy e2
6 379 5 Scotland
12 Nov 2011 2:31PM
and another ((((((((((kathrynlouise)))))))))) Wink
12 Nov 2011 2:32PM
Thankyou. Feeling better already Grin

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.