Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

What's made you grumpy today?

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Members Only

You must be logged in or registered to join a group
mohikan22
mohikan22  102185 forum posts United Kingdom1 Constructive Critique Points
12 Aug 2010 - 5:17 PM

nice but Mudeford Quay was awash with Grockles

id be grumpy too if i had to go to mudeford lol

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
12 Aug 2010 - 5:17 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

sidaorb
sidaorb  83857 forum posts England2 Constructive Critique Points
12 Aug 2010 - 5:22 PM

Quote: id be grumpy too if i had to go to mudeford lol

It's lovely down there, enjoyed a lazy afternoon on Sunday on the ferry from Tuckton to Mudeford, couple of hours relaxing on the beach and a lazy ferry back. Great way to spend a few hours.

brian1208
brian1208 e2 Member 1110165 forum postsbrian1208 vcard United Kingdom12 Constructive Critique Points
12 Aug 2010 - 6:05 PM

I agree Carl, its only 5 minutes away for us and we love the place, grandchildren love that ferry ride too, but it a bugger having to share it all with everyone else - puts the parking fees up a lot during the Summer too Sad

Lovely quiet place in the winter though Smile

mohikan22
12 Aug 2010 - 6:09 PM

but terrible for fishing Grin

brian1208
brian1208 e2 Member 1110165 forum postsbrian1208 vcard United Kingdom12 Constructive Critique Points
12 Aug 2010 - 7:26 PM

There are some superb carp in the harbour though Matt, I remember seeing a 35 pounder come out on the Quay about 15 years ago (and as I live within 5 minutes of the Royalty I should mention that, and then there's Throop.)

Mind you, since I've taken up photography the fishing has gone to the wall - maybe I should sell all my kit, there must be enough to buy another bit of "L" glass Smile

mohikan22
12 Aug 2010 - 7:31 PM

heh i sea fish just at the sea/river meeting pint a bit further towards xchurch. very nice there. take me camera too Grin

discreetphoton
discreetphoton Site Moderator 93443 forum postsdiscreetphoton vcard United Kingdom20 Constructive Critique Points
13 Aug 2010 - 5:39 PM

Someone has had to sit in the house all day to receive a parcel from UPS. Tracking says it was on the van for delivery as of 7:15am; still no sign of it Sad What a waste of an afternoon.

Last Modified By discreetphoton at 13 Aug 2010 - 5:40 PM
answersonapostcard
answersonapostcard Site Moderator 1012523 forum postsanswersonapostcard vcard United Kingdom15 Constructive Critique Points
13 Aug 2010 - 5:45 PM

I nearly, nearly got grumpy to today but in the end I just had to laugh it off.... I let a young lad go in front of me at the toll booth but some chav of a girl following him in her clio decided she would speed up and only narrowly missed hitting the flippin bridge! I gave short flash of my lights to signal her stupidty but she continued along the road gesturing with one finger and then sticking her hand out the window with another 'beautiful' signal... went on for a while. Mind you she didnt get very far - she was held up for another 10 miles by a lorry hahhahahahaha Smile

Last Modified By answersonapostcard at 13 Aug 2010 - 5:46 PM
ade_mcfade
ade_mcfade  1014720 forum posts England216 Constructive Critique Points
26 Aug 2010 - 11:26 AM

are we all happy these daysSmile

tell you what, that new "block thread" link on the forums page is dangerous, I 've bloked 8 out of 10 threads Wink

and I'm sure most of the people who read this will do the same Wink

Just Jas
Just Jas  1225727 forum posts England1 Constructive Critique Points
26 Aug 2010 - 11:33 AM

Quote: I don't do grumpy

'Happy' is a better bet? Wink

ade_mcfade
26 Aug 2010 - 11:34 AM

lol - I created this group for all those miserable threads that link to bad news items, no one seems to have taken the idea up.

conrad
conrad  910873 forum posts116 Constructive Critique Points
26 Aug 2010 - 11:41 AM

Quote: What's made you grumpy today?

The roof of my house. I supposedly had a leak fixed, but it's back - or it was never gone in the first place. Now a leak is not the end of the world, but I hate it when it's right above the bed!

javam
javam e2 Member 91083 forum postsjavam vcard United Kingdom19 Constructive Critique Points
26 Aug 2010 - 12:29 PM

I would wear a grumpy old man badge if I could find one that did not use such damn cheerful colours, so I could become a frequent poster to this.

Todays grump - Train departure screens at stations. How can a train go from being on time 1 minute before it is due to arrive to 15 minutes late 1 minute later. Mean while I stand on the platform and watch the two trains come and go that I could have used, but didn't because they require a change and take a few minutes longer.

Last Modified By javam at 26 Aug 2010 - 12:30 PM
ade_mcfade
26 Aug 2010 - 1:06 PM

well I've just been to Pro Am in Bradford and the city centre is just a nightmare, being dug up, bits are now closed to cars that didn't used to be... and the standard of some of the drivers there is appalling.

But at least the prints I get from there are outstanding and very reasonably priced Smile

Coleslaw
Coleslaw e2 Member 913403 forum postsColeslaw vcard Wales28 Constructive Critique Points
26 Aug 2010 - 1:07 PM

Quote: How can a train go from being on time 1 minute before it is due to arrive to 15 minutes late 1 minute later

Well, if the train stops somewhere for 15 minutes between the 1 minute before and 1 minute after, then that is possible...Smile

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.