Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

What's made you grumpy today?

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Members Only

You must be logged in or registered to join a group
petebfrance
31 Oct 2012 - 1:25 PM

I occasionally get invites from people on LikedIn and I'm not even a member. It's really quite annoying - it does appear though, that there are a number of people with the same name as me and somehow or other the invites are arriving in my E-Mail - I thought E-Mail addresses were unique, so I'm not sure what they are doing.
Pete

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
31 Oct 2012 - 1:25 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Carabosse
Carabosse e2 Member 1139392 forum postsCarabosse vcard England269 Constructive Critique Points
31 Oct 2012 - 1:43 PM

Quote: I occasionally get invites from people on LikedIn and I'm not even a member

I think LinkedIn allows you to invite anyone, via their email address, whether they are a member or not.

petebfrance
31 Oct 2012 - 3:17 PM

Quote: I think LinkedIn allows you to invite anyone, via their email address, whether they are a member or not.

That's interesting - I didn't recognise any of the names, so couldn't imagine why they'd bother and assumed it was an error. Anyway, as far as I could work out the only way I could have responded was by joining up.
Pete

mdpontin
mdpontin  106016 forum posts Scotland
1 Nov 2012 - 4:18 PM

How is it that some people seem to have a serious problem with traffic light-controlled junctions? It seems pretty straightforward to me: in general terms, if the light is not green, you stop behind the stop line. Yet there seems to be a number of drivers who switch off their brains when they get behind the wheel, and happily stop for the nice red light on the opposite side of the junction, regardless of the rather obvious fact that by stopping in the middle of the junction, they manage to block it for everybody!

Ade_Osman
Ade_Osman e2 Member 114484 forum postsAde_Osman vcard England36 Constructive Critique Points
2 Nov 2012 - 1:14 PM

Quote: How is it that some people seem to have a serious problem with traffic light-controlled junctions?

Not as bad as the bonehead I came across yesterday who was doing a 3 point turn on the motorway slip road??????

Ade

Carabosse
Carabosse e2 Member 1139392 forum postsCarabosse vcard England269 Constructive Critique Points
2 Nov 2012 - 1:58 PM

So-called lawyers who have to be led by the nose and actually told what the law is! Products of the modern 'uni' , one suspects! hmm-light.jpg

SlowSong
SlowSong e2 Member 54233 forum postsSlowSong vcard England28 Constructive Critique Points
3 Nov 2012 - 8:25 AM

Not exactly grumpy, but we had to rush cat Poppy to the vets again last night. Copious bleeding from the bottom end. Poor old thing. I feel a bit flaky this morning but she seems better. Sad

User_Removed
3 Nov 2012 - 11:13 AM

you won't know what I'm talking about but there is an insurance - yes SIGH just that it is an insurance ad is enough right? - this one manages to be both racist and sexist ARGH ... however much better than consol glass one that had upskirt shots of school girls in it for some unknown reason. can I put in a punt for socially responsible advertising?

trivets12
trivets12  101149 forum posts
3 Nov 2012 - 1:02 PM

My bank statement................................Sad

Just Jas
Just Jas  1225748 forum posts England1 Constructive Critique Points
3 Nov 2012 - 10:56 PM

The adverts overlapping the forum contents page Sad

Just Jas
Just Jas  1225748 forum posts England1 Constructive Critique Points
3 Nov 2012 - 10:57 PM

Chris - Hope that Poppy continues to make good progress.
jas (and Boo)

Last Modified By Just Jas at 3 Nov 2012 - 10:58 PM
Paul Morgan
Paul Morgan e2 Member 1314968 forum postsPaul Morgan vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
4 Nov 2012 - 1:23 AM

I couldn`t get on with the pain killing drugs supplied by the hospital, and now prefer the pain in preference to the horrible side effects of the medication Smile

SlowSong
SlowSong e2 Member 54233 forum postsSlowSong vcard England28 Constructive Critique Points
4 Nov 2012 - 10:17 AM

You're probably better off without the drugs anyway Paul. Who knows what they do to you in the name of pain relief. Good to see you still posting as much as ever. Smile

Oh, and Branston Pickle is now Japanese. I dunno....Sad

Thanks Jas. Poppy's out of the woods, for a few weeks anyway.
xxx

RogBrown
RogBrown  72997 forum posts England10 Constructive Critique Points
4 Nov 2012 - 12:39 PM

Quote: Oh, and Branston Pickle is now Japanese

What!!! They used to make it just down the road from me. In Branstone would you believe?

SlowSong
4 Nov 2012 - 3:04 PM

Like many things British, it's now owned by a foreign company. Sad

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.