Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

What's made you grumpy today?

If you'd like to join this group, either login or register with ePHOTOzine.

petebfrance 2 1.3k United Kingdom
31 Oct 2012 1:25PM
I occasionally get invites from people on LikedIn and I'm not even a member. It's really quite annoying - it does appear though, that there are a number of people with the same name as me and somehow or other the invites are arriving in my E-Mail - I thought E-Mail addresses were unique, so I'm not sure what they are doing.
Pete

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Carabosse e2
11 39.7k 269 England
31 Oct 2012 1:43PM

Quote:I occasionally get invites from people on LikedIn and I'm not even a member

I think LinkedIn allows you to invite anyone, via their email address, whether they are a member or not.
petebfrance 2 1.3k United Kingdom
31 Oct 2012 3:17PM

Quote:I think LinkedIn allows you to invite anyone, via their email address, whether they are a member or not.

That's interesting - I didn't recognise any of the names, so couldn't imagine why they'd bother and assumed it was an error. Anyway, as far as I could work out the only way I could have responded was by joining up.
Pete
mdpontin 10 6.0k Scotland
1 Nov 2012 4:18PM
How is it that some people seem to have a serious problem with traffic light-controlled junctions? It seems pretty straightforward to me: in general terms, if the light is not green, you stop behind the stop line. Yet there seems to be a number of drivers who switch off their brains when they get behind the wheel, and happily stop for the nice red light on the opposite side of the junction, regardless of the rather obvious fact that by stopping in the middle of the junction, they manage to block it for everybody!
Ade_Osman e2
11 4.5k 36 England
2 Nov 2012 1:14PM

Quote:How is it that some people seem to have a serious problem with traffic light-controlled junctions?

Not as bad as the bonehead I came across yesterday who was doing a 3 point turn on the motorway slip road??????

Ade
Carabosse e2
11 39.7k 269 England
2 Nov 2012 1:58PM
So-called lawyers who have to be led by the nose and actually told what the law is! Products of the modern 'uni' , one suspects! hmm-light.jpg

SlowSong e2
6 4.8k 29 England
3 Nov 2012 8:25AM
Not exactly grumpy, but we had to rush cat Poppy to the vets again last night. Copious bleeding from the bottom end. Poor old thing. I feel a bit flaky this morning but she seems better. Sad
User_Removed 2 155 2 South Africa
3 Nov 2012 11:13AM
you won't know what I'm talking about but there is an insurance - yes SIGH just that it is an insurance ad is enough right? - this one manages to be both racist and sexist ARGH ... however much better than consol glass one that had upskirt shots of school girls in it for some unknown reason. can I put in a punt for socially responsible advertising?
trivets12 10 1.3k
3 Nov 2012 1:02PM
My bank statement................................Sad
3 Nov 2012 10:56PM
The adverts overlapping the forum contents page Sad
3 Nov 2012 10:57PM
Chris - Hope that Poppy continues to make good progress.
jas (and Boo)
Paul Morgan e2
13 16.1k 6 England
4 Nov 2012 1:23AM
I couldn`t get on with the pain killing drugs supplied by the hospital, and now prefer the pain in preference to the horrible side effects of the medication Smile
SlowSong e2
6 4.8k 29 England
4 Nov 2012 10:17AM
You're probably better off without the drugs anyway Paul. Who knows what they do to you in the name of pain relief. Good to see you still posting as much as ever. Smile

Oh, and Branston Pickle is now Japanese. I dunno....Sad

Thanks Jas. Poppy's out of the woods, for a few weeks anyway.
xxx
RogBrown 7 3.0k 10 England
4 Nov 2012 12:39PM

Quote:Oh, and Branston Pickle is now Japanese

What!!! They used to make it just down the road from me. In Branstone would you believe?
SlowSong e2
6 4.8k 29 England
4 Nov 2012 3:04PM
Like many things British, it's now owned by a foreign company. Sad

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.