Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

What's made you grumpy today?

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Members Only

You must be logged in or registered to join a group
widtink
widtink  2406 forum posts Scotland2 Constructive Critique Points
4 Dec 2012 - 7:26 PM

Better get used tae it people cos thats all were gonnae get for the next 8 months or so Sad

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
4 Dec 2012 - 7:26 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

SlowSong
SlowSong e2 Member 64470 forum postsSlowSong vcard England29 Constructive Critique Points
6 Dec 2012 - 10:08 AM

Well here I ws thinking no-one had been grumpy for months, then realised I'd hidden the thread for some reason! Duh!
Got lots of grumpiness to catch up on now.
Grin

SlowSong
SlowSong e2 Member 64470 forum postsSlowSong vcard England29 Constructive Critique Points
6 Dec 2012 - 10:17 AM

OK. Grump has set in now. I can't find the topic in my list of Hidden Topics so I guess I'll just have to go grumpless. Oh joy.

But before I go, have you heard about the new baby?. Fab news or what!? SmileSmileSmile Looking forward to all the daily updates on the news, in newspapers, on the radio, on the web, etc. etc. etc. I need to know every detail over and over again. Fabtastic. Smile
Smile

Last Modified By SlowSong at 6 Dec 2012 - 10:17 AM
Jestertheclown
6 Dec 2012 - 10:22 AM

I used to like you Chris . . .

SlowSong
6 Dec 2012 - 10:25 AM

Tongue Hey Jester.... Where's this thread gone? I can't find it anywhere. I thought I must have hidden it but I can't find it to turn it back on? Has it morphed into something else?

I notice there's another grumpy group but it's mostly Alison (sorry Ali), and is very short. (Not you, the thread. Grin). I've looked in there but can't find meself.

Last Modified By SlowSong at 6 Dec 2012 - 10:26 AM
Jestertheclown
6 Dec 2012 - 10:40 AM

Strictly speaking Chris, it's not a forum tread, it's a group:

Groups > Grumpy Group > Forums.

That's how it tells you to access it at the top of the first page.
Sadly, I don't have the foggiest idea where you (or anyone) might find the 'Groups' to follow that path.
I only come here via the forums and any other groups that I use, I have listed on my pf.

Bren.

SlowSong
6 Dec 2012 - 10:42 AM

Ah, just found the Show Topic button at the top of this thread. I didn't see that little button before. Great News! I can Grump again.
Had to do a search to find the topic though.
x Smile

Now, how's that iddle biddle baby coming along? Smile

Last Modified By SlowSong at 6 Dec 2012 - 10:47 AM
Jestertheclown
6 Dec 2012 - 10:49 AM

Quote: Now, how's that iddle biddle baby coming along? Smile

Is somebody important having a baby . . . ?

ErictheViking
ErictheViking e2 Member 1124 forum postsErictheViking vcard Scotland102 Constructive Critique Points
6 Dec 2012 - 11:22 AM

Quote: Is somebody important having a baby . . . ?

Nobody important just another state scrounger using a baby to increase the benefits they get WinkWinkTongue

EricSmile

KarenFB
KarenFB Junior Gallery Team 84292 forum posts England163 Constructive Critique Points
6 Dec 2012 - 11:32 AM

Just got back from a walk - the slimeballs-of-Christmas have struck again!!! Two trees hacked down so far - one gone (leaving a 4 foot stump and the bit they chopped off to get the size of tree they wanted) and one 'awaiting collection'!!!................I would have mutilated it, but if I'd done that they would only go and chop down another!

PLEASE get your trees from a reputable dealer!

Last Modified By KarenFB at 6 Dec 2012 - 11:33 AM
SlowSong
6 Dec 2012 - 11:53 AM

That happened last year didn't it Karen? I imagine it's hard to keep an eye on trees and all to easy for scumbags to nip in and do their worst. Sad

Jestertheclown

Quote: PLEASE get your trees from a reputable dealer!

Have you seen the prices being charged by reputable dealers?

I'm not condoning the pick-your-own brigade but I can see why they'd do it.

brian1208
brian1208 e2 Member 1110307 forum postsbrian1208 vcard United Kingdom12 Constructive Critique Points
6 Dec 2012 - 2:02 PM

A very boring and slow morning in the Hayloft Gallery this morning with only around 7 people visiting and not even a card sold - where is everyone? Sad

Newdevonian
7 Dec 2012 - 1:19 PM

Quote: A very boring and slow morning in the Hayloft Gallery this morning with only around 7 people visiting and not even a card sold - where is everyone? Sad

We are all busy camping outside a certain hospital eagerly awaiting news if its a boy or girl. How long does it normally take?Tongue

Last Modified By Newdevonian at 7 Dec 2012 - 1:20 PM
Carabosse
Carabosse e2 Member 1139495 forum postsCarabosse vcard England269 Constructive Critique Points
7 Dec 2012 - 2:45 PM

It's too cold. Wink

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.