Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

What's made you grumpy today?

If you'd like to join this group, either login or register with ePHOTOzine.

babybeard 3 2
24 Dec 2012 10:46PM
That distinguishing scar may be the clincher to identifying the idiot !!!
Why not do the I'd parade and have her just look at their shoes ???
God forbid we actually put proper criminals away !!!
Rant over...
Merry Xmas everyone Smile

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Bridgelayer 7 568 United Kingdom
27 Dec 2012 4:17PM
The normal procedure for photo ID's in W.Yorks is just to pixelate the scarred area.

The best way for her to go would be to find out the name of the git and make a statement stating, "I can identify this person who is known to me as ......."

Photos of scrotes all seem to show their eyes as too close together. Wink
JawDborn e2
2 793 1 England
27 Dec 2012 6:48PM
We were hoping to have a turkey for Christmas, but it got better.Sad
Paul Morgan e2
13 16.1k 6 England
27 Dec 2012 6:56PM

Quote:The normal procedure for photo ID's in W.Yorks is just to pixelate the scarred area

Yep, that is how it was done.
KarenFB 8 4.4k 163 England
14 Jan 2013 9:44AM
Paddy hasn't come in for breakfast!! Sad

I shall have to go out and look for him............it's pouring with cold rain...............and I've no idea where to start!!
KarenFB 8 4.4k 163 England
14 Jan 2013 9:58AM
*Sigh* Paddy!!

I dressed up - thick socks, jumper, waterproof coat, hat..............compact camera (well, you never know). Opened door and in sauntered Paddy! Barely wet - he must have been playing in one of the sheds (or more likely asleep!).

Cats, who'd 'ave 'em!!
SlowSong e2
6 4.8k 29 England
14 Jan 2013 10:31AM
GrinGrinGrin Good ol' Paddy. Doing wot cats do. Smile
rambler e2
6 477 14 England
14 Jan 2013 11:12AM
i did not go to church this Christmas and now I fnd that God does exist, the proof is written above... No one got grumpy between December 27th and January 14th A MIRACLE Wink
SlowSong e2
6 4.8k 29 England
14 Jan 2013 1:54PM
Don't despair. We're working up to it Ken. Sad
Paul Morgan e2
13 16.1k 6 England
14 Jan 2013 8:25PM
Woke up this morning with a fever, wish I`d had that free flu jab now Sad
15 Jan 2013 1:07PM
I have never bothered with the jab, since I was entitled to it. Talking to our coalman the other week about the 'flu jab, and he told me his father(who died 17 years ago)had the flu jab on a Monday; went home on the Tuesday, feeling unwell; then died the next day.
RichardN00 8 430 1 United Kingdom
18 Jan 2013 10:42AM
I'm not happy, not a good day Sad

I had a minor bump last night coming home from work,not my fault, someone came out from a pub car park without looking, got the hassle of sorting out insurance claims, estimates and hire cars

Overnight the boiler packed in, so no heating or hot water this morning, I'm now sitting huddled over a gas fire waiting for a plumber who will just look at it, suck his teeth and say "it's broken..." and then ask which arm and leg I'd like to lose and do I want to throw my soul in as well...

And worst of all... worst of all... I didn't win anything in the ePhotozine Christmas competition! Smile
brian1208 e2
11 10.6k 12 United Kingdom
18 Jan 2013 10:56AM
Another foul night coughing my lungs up with this stinking cold.

It's hung around since before Christmas and has decided its time to keep me awake most nights (whilst desperately trying not to wake my wife as that would make things even worse)

I hate Winter Sad
LindaD3x 10 197 United Kingdom
18 Jan 2013 3:19PM
Driving round a car park... positioning car and mind ready to pull into space only to find there was one of those poxy little cars that don't deserve the title of 'car' tucked right in the space. They are more like covered wheelchairs!

Rant over... it's Friday so lets smile and spread happines Smile Smile Smile Smile
SlowSong e2
6 4.8k 29 England
24 Jan 2013 11:07AM
Was just getting ready to go out when I noticed the sewage pipe in our back garden was blocked up again. Sh*t all over the path and still pumping. Bugger. Another day wasted waiting in for the rodders, that is if they come today. I'm told it could be up to 2 days. SadSadSad

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.