Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

What's made you grumpy today?

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Members Only

You must be logged in or registered to join a group
babybeard
babybeard  3
24 Dec 2012 - 10:46 PM

That distinguishing scar may be the clincher to identifying the idiot !!!
Why not do the I'd parade and have her just look at their shoes ???
God forbid we actually put proper criminals away !!!
Rant over...
Merry Xmas everyone Smile

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
24 Dec 2012 - 10:46 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Bridgelayer
27 Dec 2012 - 4:17 PM

The normal procedure for photo ID's in W.Yorks is just to pixelate the scarred area.

The best way for her to go would be to find out the name of the git and make a statement stating, "I can identify this person who is known to me as ......."

Photos of scrotes all seem to show their eyes as too close together. Wink

JawDborn
JawDborn e2 Member 2735 forum postsJawDborn vcard England
27 Dec 2012 - 6:48 PM

We were hoping to have a turkey for Christmas, but it got better.Sad

Paul Morgan
Paul Morgan e2 Member 1315396 forum postsPaul Morgan vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
27 Dec 2012 - 6:56 PM

Quote: The normal procedure for photo ID's in W.Yorks is just to pixelate the scarred area

Yep, that is how it was done.

KarenFB
KarenFB Junior Gallery Team 84283 forum postsKarenFB vcard England163 Constructive Critique Points
14 Jan 2013 - 9:44 AM

Paddy hasn't come in for breakfast!! Sad

I shall have to go out and look for him............it's pouring with cold rain...............and I've no idea where to start!!

KarenFB
KarenFB Junior Gallery Team 84283 forum postsKarenFB vcard England163 Constructive Critique Points
14 Jan 2013 - 9:58 AM

*Sigh* Paddy!!

I dressed up - thick socks, jumper, waterproof coat, hat..............compact camera (well, you never know). Opened door and in sauntered Paddy! Barely wet - he must have been playing in one of the sheds (or more likely asleep!).

Cats, who'd 'ave 'em!!

SlowSong
SlowSong e2 Member 64445 forum postsSlowSong vcard England29 Constructive Critique Points
14 Jan 2013 - 10:31 AM

GrinGrinGrin Good ol' Paddy. Doing wot cats do. Smile

rambler
rambler e2 Member 6474 forum postsrambler vcard England14 Constructive Critique Points
14 Jan 2013 - 11:12 AM

i did not go to church this Christmas and now I fnd that God does exist, the proof is written above... No one got grumpy between December 27th and January 14th A MIRACLE Wink

SlowSong
SlowSong e2 Member 64445 forum postsSlowSong vcard England29 Constructive Critique Points
14 Jan 2013 - 1:54 PM

Don't despair. We're working up to it Ken. Sad

Paul Morgan
Paul Morgan e2 Member 1315396 forum postsPaul Morgan vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
14 Jan 2013 - 8:25 PM

Woke up this morning with a fever, wish I`d had that free flu jab now Sad

polis_928tadw59

I have never bothered with the jab, since I was entitled to it. Talking to our coalman the other week about the 'flu jab, and he told me his father(who died 17 years ago)had the flu jab on a Monday; went home on the Tuesday, feeling unwell; then died the next day.

RichardN00
18 Jan 2013 - 10:42 AM

I'm not happy, not a good day Sad

I had a minor bump last night coming home from work,not my fault, someone came out from a pub car park without looking, got the hassle of sorting out insurance claims, estimates and hire cars

Overnight the boiler packed in, so no heating or hot water this morning, I'm now sitting huddled over a gas fire waiting for a plumber who will just look at it, suck his teeth and say "it's broken..." and then ask which arm and leg I'd like to lose and do I want to throw my soul in as well...

And worst of all... worst of all... I didn't win anything in the ePhotozine Christmas competition! Smile

brian1208
brian1208 e2 Member 1110291 forum postsbrian1208 vcard United Kingdom12 Constructive Critique Points
18 Jan 2013 - 10:56 AM

Another foul night coughing my lungs up with this stinking cold.

It's hung around since before Christmas and has decided its time to keep me awake most nights (whilst desperately trying not to wake my wife as that would make things even worse)

I hate Winter Sad

LindaD3x
LindaD3x  9197 forum posts United Kingdom
18 Jan 2013 - 3:19 PM

Driving round a car park... positioning car and mind ready to pull into space only to find there was one of those poxy little cars that don't deserve the title of 'car' tucked right in the space. They are more like covered wheelchairs!

Rant over... it's Friday so lets smile and spread happines Smile Smile Smile Smile

SlowSong
24 Jan 2013 - 11:07 AM

Was just getting ready to go out when I noticed the sewage pipe in our back garden was blocked up again. Sh*t all over the path and still pumping. Bugger. Another day wasted waiting in for the rodders, that is if they come today. I'm told it could be up to 2 days. SadSadSad

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.