Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

What's made you grumpy today?

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Members Only

You must be logged in or registered to join a group
JawDborn
JawDborn e2 Member 2732 forum postsJawDborn vcard England
24 Jan 2013 - 11:29 AM

Should do the plants a world of good. Chris.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
24 Jan 2013 - 11:29 AM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

JJGEE
JJGEE  96303 forum posts England18 Constructive Critique Points
24 Jan 2013 - 12:41 PM

Quote: Should do the plants a world of good. Chris.

Horse manure maybe Wink

SlowSong
SlowSong e2 Member 64430 forum postsSlowSong vcard England29 Constructive Critique Points
24 Jan 2013 - 1:02 PM

Human waste, old chip fat, disposable nappies - nice. It's all going over the path and soaking the lawn. I've now put some big bags of peat down to channel the stuff to a more suitable small drainage pipe so hopefully that'll hold it.

SlowSong
SlowSong e2 Member 64430 forum postsSlowSong vcard England29 Constructive Critique Points
24 Jan 2013 - 1:20 PM

Not my day today. Took the CF card out of my old 400D and now it won't go back in. The eject button broke once before and I got it repaired but it's gone again. I can't remember taking the card out since getting it mended last time (which was a few years ago) so I'm really fed up now. So, do I get it "mended" again, or get a new body? Although I've got a 60D, I do love my little 400D. SadSadSad

Newdevonian
24 Jan 2013 - 1:32 PM

Yesterday I hated the snow
Today I hate the slush
Tomorrow I will hate the floods
But never mind I have just won a prize of software on e-Photozine. Hooray!
Bugger! I already have the Adobe equivalent.

Newdevonian
24 Jan 2013 - 1:52 PM

And then it turns out to be a 60 day trial!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SlowSong
24 Jan 2013 - 2:00 PM

Well a 60-day trial might be useful to some people so don't knock it. Tongue
Anyway, I've got more to grump about than you today so put a sock in it. Wink

BEVZED
BEVZED e2 Member 71140 forum postsBEVZED vcard United Kingdom
24 Jan 2013 - 2:36 PM

Quote: And then it turns out to be a 60 day trial!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NopeWink download the 'trial', you install it, start the prog, activate (put in the number that you got in your epz email), full working prog Grin
Grumpy bit? don't try updating to 7 though 'cos you will have to pay for that upgrade Sad

Many thanks EPZ Grin

Last Modified By BEVZED at 24 Jan 2013 - 2:37 PM
keithh
keithh e2 Member 1023013 forum postskeithh vcard Wallis and Futuna33 Constructive Critique Points
24 Jan 2013 - 6:34 PM

Guest Editors.

polis_928tadw59

I barred myself from here about last August, more or less. Everything that could go wrong seemed to go wrong. Car repairs, oven packing up, and the new one delivered was faulty. Car headlamp not working in Nov., not the light bulb though. Had to have a new headlamp unit fitted - 422 inclding VAT and labour. Then the heater fan went 2 weeks later - another 100. Bloody weather, rain, rain, rain - traipsing through sodden earth twice a day in order to get the dog out. One of my boot laces snapped in December.Sad Not to mention various other minor problems. Light fitting in the sitting room packed up before Christmas - call out the electrician. More money forked out. Grandaughter's dental bill had to be squared up for her. Tried to hang myself, but the rope snapped.Grin So I take that as a message from the gods that things must be going to look up for me. In fact, if I remember correctly, there is a Happy Forum or Group in EPZ, so I might just join them. Only 334 days to Christmas, better take the tree and decorations down, and get out and buy some cheap reduced Christmas cards.Tongue
Oh, and I nearly forgot - the biggest catastrophe in our house was, according to my beloved, when her umbrella disintigrated at the start of January, due to rust. I could not be bothered to explain - rain, brolly daily use,water on metal parts, equals rust. And I'm not even a scientist.

polis_928tadw59

What a happy lot we are. No grumps for ages. Have you all won the lottery ?

Paul Morgan
Paul Morgan e2 Member 1315335 forum postsPaul Morgan vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
11 Feb 2013 - 6:30 PM

Blocked print heads Smile

SlowSong
11 Feb 2013 - 10:18 PM

Don't talk to me about printers. Sad

Paul Morgan
Paul Morgan e2 Member 1315335 forum postsPaul Morgan vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
11 Feb 2013 - 10:21 PM

Got it working again now, a couple of screw drivers and some surgical spirit, its as good as new Smile

Meheecho
Meheecho  1275 forum posts United Kingdom
11 Feb 2013 - 10:37 PM

Capture one EPZ prezzie not accepting imports from mac iPhoto Grrrrrr
Steve

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.