Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

What's made you grumpy today?

If you'd like to join this group, either login or register with ePHOTOzine.

JawDborn e2
2 795 1 England
24 Jan 2013 11:29AM
Should do the plants a world of good. Chris.

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

JJGEE
10 6.4k 18 England
24 Jan 2013 12:41PM

Quote:Should do the plants a world of good. Chris.

Horse manure maybe Wink
SlowSong e2
6 4.8k 29 England
24 Jan 2013 1:02PM
Human waste, old chip fat, disposable nappies - nice. It's all going over the path and soaking the lawn. I've now put some big bags of peat down to channel the stuff to a more suitable small drainage pipe so hopefully that'll hold it.
SlowSong e2
6 4.8k 29 England
24 Jan 2013 1:20PM
Not my day today. Took the CF card out of my old 400D and now it won't go back in. The eject button broke once before and I got it repaired but it's gone again. I can't remember taking the card out since getting it mended last time (which was a few years ago) so I'm really fed up now. So, do I get it "mended" again, or get a new body? Although I've got a 60D, I do love my little 400D. SadSadSad
24 Jan 2013 1:32PM
Yesterday I hated the snow
Today I hate the slush
Tomorrow I will hate the floods
But never mind I have just won a prize of software on e-Photozine. Hooray!
Bugger! I already have the Adobe equivalent.
24 Jan 2013 1:52PM
And then it turns out to be a 60 day trial!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SlowSong e2
6 4.8k 29 England
24 Jan 2013 2:00PM
Well a 60-day trial might be useful to some people so don't knock it. Tongue
Anyway, I've got more to grump about than you today so put a sock in it. Wink
BEVZED e2
8 1.1k United Kingdom
24 Jan 2013 2:36PM

Quote:And then it turns out to be a 60 day trial!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NopeWink download the 'trial', you install it, start the prog, activate (put in the number that you got in your epz email), full working prog Grin
Grumpy bit? don't try updating to 7 though 'cos you will have to pay for that upgrade Sad

Many thanks EPZ Grin
keithh e2
11 23.4k 33 Wallis And Futuna
24 Jan 2013 6:34PM
Guest Editors.
I barred myself from here about last August, more or less. Everything that could go wrong seemed to go wrong. Car repairs, oven packing up, and the new one delivered was faulty. Car headlamp not working in Nov., not the light bulb though. Had to have a new headlamp unit fitted - 422 inclding VAT and labour. Then the heater fan went 2 weeks later - another 100. Bloody weather, rain, rain, rain - traipsing through sodden earth twice a day in order to get the dog out. One of my boot laces snapped in December.Sad Not to mention various other minor problems. Light fitting in the sitting room packed up before Christmas - call out the electrician. More money forked out. Grandaughter's dental bill had to be squared up for her. Tried to hang myself, but the rope snapped.Grin So I take that as a message from the gods that things must be going to look up for me. In fact, if I remember correctly, there is a Happy Forum or Group in EPZ, so I might just join them. Only 334 days to Christmas, better take the tree and decorations down, and get out and buy some cheap reduced Christmas cards.Tongue
Oh, and I nearly forgot - the biggest catastrophe in our house was, according to my beloved, when her umbrella disintigrated at the start of January, due to rust. I could not be bothered to explain - rain, brolly daily use,water on metal parts, equals rust. And I'm not even a scientist.
11 Feb 2013 6:12PM
What a happy lot we are. No grumps for ages. Have you all won the lottery ?
Paul Morgan e2
13 16.1k 6 England
11 Feb 2013 6:30PM
Blocked print heads Smile
SlowSong e2
6 4.8k 29 England
11 Feb 2013 10:18PM
Don't talk to me about printers. Sad
Paul Morgan e2
13 16.1k 6 England
11 Feb 2013 10:21PM
Got it working again now, a couple of screw drivers and some surgical spirit, its as good as new Smile
Meheecho e2
2 275 United Kingdom
11 Feb 2013 10:37PM
Capture one EPZ prezzie not accepting imports from mac iPhoto Grrrrrr
Steve

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.