Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

What's made you grumpy today?

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Members Only

You must be logged in or registered to join a group
Meheecho
Meheecho  1275 forum posts United Kingdom
8 Mar 2013 - 8:49 PM

Care in the community--- arrrrrgh

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
8 Mar 2013 - 8:49 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

adrian_w
adrian_w e2 Member 73291 forum postsadrian_w vcard Scotland4 Constructive Critique Points
8 Mar 2013 - 9:33 PM

we look after him on here, keep his insanity within bounds. Wink

Meheecho
Meheecho  1275 forum posts United Kingdom
8 Mar 2013 - 10:30 PM

Within bounds or bound up???GrinGrin

polis_928tadw59

I used to be bound by the Official Secrets Act. I don't know if I will be suffering with an upset stomach - have eaten loads of mussels. No sympathy from the wife though, all she has said is ," I don't know how you can eat such muck."

RogBrown
RogBrown  73001 forum posts England10 Constructive Critique Points
9 Mar 2013 - 3:20 PM

Well, all the more for you then. Smile We're having them for starters tonight - delicious!

polis_928tadw59

If you have any left,Rog, post them to me. Otherwise I will get extremely grumpy. I could not eat winkles as a youngster - they looked like sn*t. Finally tried them when I was 30+ and they are quite nice. There used to be jars of mussels by, - Van Smirren, but I may have the name wrong, they were done with tomatoes, onion, etc. Absolutely beautiful.

I wonder what the plebs are eating tonight, probably steak, lobster, venison, with champers, and some rotten French red wine.

Me - home made pie, plenty of gravy, loads of tetties and veg. Puddin', sorry, in case others are watching - 'dessert',--- ice cream out the freezer, the wife cannot be bothered to make a cheese cake or a big meringue.

Me, Grumpy ? No looking forward to some lovely proper food. I might be grumpy about 3am when I wake up with indigestion, but such is life.Grin

Last Modified By polis_928tadw59 at 9 Mar 2013 - 6:57 PM
adrian_w
adrian_w e2 Member 73291 forum postsadrian_w vcard Scotland4 Constructive Critique Points
9 Mar 2013 - 8:06 PM

Quote: Me, Grumpy ? No

Well what are you doing here then?Wink Should be on the happy forum.

RogBrown
RogBrown  73001 forum posts England10 Constructive Critique Points
9 Mar 2013 - 10:54 PM

Quote: If you have any left,Rog, post them to me.

Not a chance. You're far too happy. Bugger off to the Happy Forum & leave us grumps in peace! TongueTongueTongue

polis_928tadw59
10 Mar 2013 - 12:13 PM

Alright, I get the hint, but I am not taking it, because I am fed up with the BBC, both radio and TV. Tried once more to listen to 'Any Questions' on Friday night. The usual bunch of pollyticians ('cos they are like parrots.Grin) Quotes, "Fundamentally flawed," "at this moment in time", etc. The only time you get any sense is when they have a non-politician on the panel who starts to imbibe a bit of sense, and then he gets shouted down, interrupted by the others, including Mr. Dumbleby.
Also 3am this morning - indigestion - too many mussels and too much home made pie. I attacked the crust of it with gusto.
I hope these grumps make you happy (in a slight way, of courseTongue) and that I am still welcome here in a begrudging way.

adrian_w
10 Mar 2013 - 12:27 PM

I suppose so, but no more of this happy malarky or you'll get sent back to the asylum!

Todays grump! B****y Craig Joubert! What a useless, biassed referee! His performance as Wales' 16th man was a disgrace.

Hope he enjoys his holiday home in the Valleys, at least the natives won't be burning that one down!SadSadSadSadSadSadSad

polis_928tadw59
11 Mar 2013 - 11:54 AM

I do not know why you get grumpy because Scotland were beaten by the leek eaters. It is only a game. You never hear me posting grumps when the Toon get beaten. I just go off and have a bloody good sulk.Wink
Oh, yes, and the reason I came here this morning - got out my Canon T90 loaded with slide film to take some snow shots, - beautiful sunny morning, with plenty blue sky. Forecast - light snow showers. Reached my destination and there was a complete white-out. Had to leave the camera in the car. Did not sulk, just had a damned good grump.

Last Modified By polis_928tadw59 at 11 Mar 2013 - 11:58 AM
answersonapostcard
answersonapostcard Site Moderator 1012596 forum postsanswersonapostcard vcard United Kingdom15 Constructive Critique Points
11 Mar 2013 - 1:15 PM

Quote: It is only a game.

sharp intake breathe

Grin

adrian_w
11 Mar 2013 - 1:36 PM

Sharp intake of breathe is not good enough! I insist he gets a 30 day banning for uttering such heresy!
Only a game indeed! It's like saying Chateau Lafite is only a grape juice drink!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

saltireblue
saltireblue Site Moderator 43817 forum postssaltireblue vcard Norway23 Constructive Critique Points
11 Mar 2013 - 1:48 PM

Banning is not enough. Heretics like this usually get burned at the stake...but he's a Geordie, and with that football team, he has already suffered more than any mortal should have to.Tongue

polis_928tadw59

Chateau Lafeet is self explanatory - trampling grapes with bare feet. Must be the sweat and goo between the toes which starts the fermentation.Grin
And, saltireblue, I do not take offence at your comment, I and thousands of others have suffered at St. James's Park. In fact, even after all these years, when I recall that Bedford Town beat us there, in the FA Cup, in the 1960's, I still get absolutely grumpy.
The chosen ones, like us on this group, have been brought into this life to live a miserable existence.SadSmileTongue

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.