Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

What's made you grumpy today?

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Members Only

You must be logged in or registered to join a group
petebfrance
23 Mar 2013 - 8:04 PM

Tracked down a wren (the bird, not the service person) - snuck up on it, got it in focus, full sun (he he, got you you sneaky little *******) and then saw it outlined in the dreaded red battery symbol. I hate bird photography SadSadSadSadSadSad
True, the stupid camera had been showing 'battery low' for a week and about 100 photos......

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
23 Mar 2013 - 8:04 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

JawDborn
JawDborn e2 Member 2712 forum postsJawDborn vcard England
23 Mar 2013 - 8:29 PM

Quite a wrench, Pete.Sad

petebfrance
23 Mar 2013 - 8:31 PM

Oh...Tongue.....I'd prefer a wench

polis_928tadw59

Quote: Oh...Tongue.....I'd prefer a wench

Surely that will not make you grumpy, unless your wife finds out.Tongue

My grump has taken me hours to calm down. Tried opening a 2 litre container of malt vinegar. I had to remove the plastic seal with a pair of pliers. Took me nearly two minutes. And at the time the radio was covering the demise of bees in the UK. Interesting, yes, but they kept interspersing it with snippets of 'Busy Bee' by that buffoon Arthur Askey. Even at 8 years of age ( about 10 yrs backTongue) I did not find him mildly funny.

Carabosse
Carabosse e2 Member 1139390 forum postsCarabosse vcard England269 Constructive Critique Points
26 Mar 2013 - 2:03 PM

Quote: Arthur Askey.................. I did not find him mildly funny

Indeed, he was about us funny (i.e. not at all) as some of the modern so-called comedians like Stephen K Amos.

I have a feeling some artistes are "comedians" only because they describe themselves as such! Grin

Enough to make one feel quite grumpy!

polis_928tadw59

Carabosse, You want to listen to Radio 4 Extra on a night time at about 7pm. Tony Hancock - still brilliant after all these years.

Much Binding in the Marsh; Ted Ray; Jewel and Warris; and I forget the parade of the other supposed comedians. Absolute rubbish, and yet the live studio audiences were laughing in their droves. Just to put you in a right grumpy mood, ------ 'buzz, buzz, buzzz, buzz.Tongue Mind Arthur Askey was from Liverpool so he must have been a comedian.Tongue Harold Wilson represented Liverpool (Huyton ?) and he was a right comedian.Smile

adrian_w
adrian_w e2 Member 63279 forum postsadrian_w vcard Scotland4 Constructive Critique Points
27 Mar 2013 - 9:45 AM

Woke up this morning to find everything white again. Another cm of snow fell during the night. Getting fed up with it now SadSad

SlowSong
SlowSong e2 Member 54203 forum postsSlowSong vcard England28 Constructive Critique Points
27 Mar 2013 - 11:54 AM

Another of our lovely big horses was put to sleep this week. Poor old Jake had tumours on his kidneys. He was such a great character. Sad

JJGEE
JJGEE  96216 forum posts England18 Constructive Critique Points
4 Apr 2013 - 9:54 AM

I am getting a bit grumpy when I keep seeing this message each week Sad

lotto.jpg

polis_928tadw59

JJGEE, Have you never thought of picking the winning numbers, then you will cease getting that message ?TongueWink

SlowSong
SlowSong e2 Member 54203 forum postsSlowSong vcard England28 Constructive Critique Points
4 Apr 2013 - 2:40 PM

Quote: JJGEE, Have you never thought of picking the winning numbers, then you will cease getting that message ?TongueWink

Quite! It's so obvious when you just think about it. Grin

answersonapostcard
answersonapostcard Site Moderator 1012523 forum postsanswersonapostcard vcard United Kingdom15 Constructive Critique Points
4 Apr 2013 - 3:07 PM

I've had 11 sales calls from so called 'utility register' companies in the last 20 minutes Sad

SlowSong
4 Apr 2013 - 3:19 PM

11! - Lucky you. I've only had 2. Smile

answersonapostcard
answersonapostcard Site Moderator 1012523 forum postsanswersonapostcard vcard United Kingdom15 Constructive Critique Points
4 Apr 2013 - 3:35 PM

15 now lol

SlowSong
4 Apr 2013 - 3:47 PM

Ah, but I did get stopped in Sainsbury's this morning by an actual guy with an iPad. I win. SmileSmileSmile

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.