Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

What's made you grumpy today?

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

55% OFF new PortraitPro 12 - use code EPHZROS414.

Members Only

You must be logged in or registered to join a group
widtink
widtink e2 Member 1404 forum postswidtink vcard Scotland2 Constructive Critique Points
18 Apr 2013 - 10:50 PM

We should rejoice in the diversity of beer and spirit this island produces as long as your not talking about Welsh (whisky) or any beer thats not Scottish with the exception of Theakstones/Hobgoblin and any other micro brewery that produces good quality beer Grin An indepedent Scotland will still consume vast quantities of alcohol so nae worries my friends down South Grin

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
18 Apr 2013 - 10:50 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

SlowSong
SlowSong e2 Member 53999 forum postsSlowSong vcard England28 Constructive Critique Points
18 Apr 2013 - 10:57 PM

Quote: or any beer thats not Scottish with the exception of Theakstones/Hobgoblin and any other micro brewery that produces good quality beer

How very dare you. Youngs brewery bitter. Tsk!

SlowSong
SlowSong e2 Member 53999 forum postsSlowSong vcard England28 Constructive Critique Points
18 Apr 2013 - 11:09 PM

When you put up a posting on a forum and someone immediately jumps in and goes to the top of the list so no-one sees what you've put. Sad

Paul Morgan
Paul Morgan e2 Member 1214401 forum postsPaul Morgan vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
18 Apr 2013 - 11:13 PM

I quite like a drop of London Pride, its been on tap in my local for years.

The local micro brewery produces a few fine ales, Henley gold was selling well last summer Smile

There IPA is quite something but it wipes me out a bit quick.

http://www.lovibonds.co.uk/shop_product.php?id=882&cat=0

polis_928tadw59

Remember the good old days, when we were a lot younger, drank till you could drink no more, then wake up the next morning, grumbling and saying " never again." I used to have a Haig's Dimple whisky bottle, in my dig's bedroom. --- empty, of course, and if I had a hangover I would fill it full of cold water, return to bed and lie the concave sides on my forehead, Bliss.Tongue Mind a bottle of IrnBru could also settle the stomach. I don't know why, but I noticed that Rab C. Nesbitt and his mates also relied on it.

adrian_w
adrian_w e2 Member 63201 forum postsadrian_w vcard Scotland4 Constructive Critique Points
22 Apr 2013 - 1:50 PM

Oh dear Roddy, hope you don't intend to "rejoice" about Tennants lager. That must be the most disgusting brew to ever come out of Scotland.

polis_928tadw59

I quite agree. If they had mixed it with red paint it might have been more palatable, but only slightly.Grin

polis_928tadw59

Huh, some people (norf of ze border up Geordieland way, ie adrian) soon take the huff at a little joke.Tongue) I hope it has given him the absolute grumps.Grin

pablophotographer

I became grumpy 2 days ago. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Why people can't distinguish the Constructive Critique from "like". This is not the (bad language) Farcebook.

I got a "like" but it was a case for "like" yesterday, I hadn't said anything constructive
so I was happy someone could make a good judgement.

"And thanks for your time, as you thanked me for mine (letter writer) but after this said, forget it"

Folks, I would urge you listen to some Sixto Rodriguez, it's no good to be grumpy 226 pages now...

I got a letter to reply to and find some happiness, bye

polis_928tadw59

What a bloody grump, the last one that is. I wish I was as miserable as him.TongueWink

roblewisphotoco

Yesterday was my birthday, pc just crashed windows lost all my data ahhhh! try as i did to recover it ,windows told me i have no restore points not happy .

SlowSong
1 May 2013 - 3:58 PM

I have a list of shop assistants who I avoid. Why? Because it's none of their business what's in my trolley and I don't need a running commentary on my purchases or whether they like something or not. SadSadSad

Paul Morgan
Paul Morgan e2 Member 1214401 forum postsPaul Morgan vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
1 May 2013 - 4:05 PM

2 year old printer went tits up a couple of days ago, last night I sat at the computer to order a replacement.

I`d forgotten I`d left my spectacles on the computer chair.

I know need new specs as well Smile

Paul Morgan
2 May 2013 - 8:36 PM

Quote: I know need new specs as well[/quote

Should have as now not know Smile

Anyway it gets worse, new printer arrived yesterday, so unplugged the old and installed the new one.

Went to bed last night leaving the old printer on the floor.

The wife tripped over it today with a bang, first thing I thought I wounder if that had don the trick.

Lol it had, she got it working again and all this after giving my stash of cartridges to a charity shop Smile Smile

widtink
widtink e2 Member 1404 forum postswidtink vcard Scotland2 Constructive Critique Points
2 May 2013 - 9:09 PM

priceless Paul

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.