Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

What's made you grumpy today?

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Members Only

You must be logged in or registered to join a group
Paul Morgan
Paul Morgan e2 Member 1315154 forum postsPaul Morgan vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
28 Aug 2013 - 11:14 PM

Quote: From my experience Paul,it will be an autograft ( bone taken from the patient ) and is usually taken from the iliac crest ( as was the case with me) .

He had his op yesterday and they fused C1, C2, C3, C5 and C6 and fitted metal plates, but they did not use bone for the grafts, they used something called collagen Bone Graft Matrix.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
28 Aug 2013 - 11:14 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

tj
tj ePHOTOzine Staff 111938 forum poststj vcard England
29 Aug 2013 - 3:46 AM

Paul, my wishes are with him.

Paul Morgan
Paul Morgan e2 Member 1315154 forum postsPaul Morgan vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
29 Aug 2013 - 6:49 PM

Thanks

Graham_Rainham
30 Aug 2013 - 4:20 PM

Two things ordered from HK on ebay on the same day. One arrives in three days, the other is still not here...

polis_928tadw59

Huh, Graham, that grump is miniscule. What about this - winter has started, bucketed down today - got soaked twice, cold and windy, all the swallows were on the wires 2 afternoons ago, and I was going to go out today to photograph them, and also the bluebells. Heating on tonight, full belt. Used to go out to the pub to save on heating, but nowadays heating is cheaper than beer. It is a sad life, but at least I think I am happy, therefore I am, or might be.WinkGrin

Mozzytheboy
Mozzytheboy e2 Member 3550 forum postsMozzytheboy vcard United Kingdom3 Constructive Critique Points
7 Sep 2013 - 3:10 PM

Poxy ar5ed neighbour with his radio turned up full blast so we can hear it in our bungalow with the doors all shut! I guess 'they' will always be the number one reason why people move!

polis_928tadw59

Mozzytheboy, Put up with it - I have to go and sit in the kitchen every night because of Emmerdale, Crunchynation Street, Eastenders, etc. Neighbours in the afternoon; Pointless; Usual suspects; And now tonight, Strictly Dancing; OMG. I wish I lived near you, it would, or might be paradise.
This group is now up to 341 members, are you the latest ? If so, you are entitled to a humungous big prize from ade.Grin

polis_928tadw59

Am I the Champion Grump in this forum ? It has taken me 20+ minutes, 3 restarts, then unplugging the router, and eventually getting on to EPZ. Replied to Mozzeytheboy's post, (to cheer him upSmile)and then I went to Film Cameras to post a query. Bloody laptop switched off - battery had run down. Goodnight all,hope adrian and all the clever b-g-as don't latch onto this, - they will have a field day.SadGrin

adrian_w
adrian_w e2 Member 73293 forum postsadrian_w vcard Scotland4 Constructive Critique Points
7 Sep 2013 - 11:18 PM

Am I not a clever b-g-a as well?
Deeply offended.
Hope your battery is well & truly deid! Tongue

joolsb
joolsb  927115 forum posts Switzerland38 Constructive Critique Points
8 Sep 2013 - 10:46 AM

Quote: Pointless;

Pointless is ace! You can't beat the Alexander Armstrong / Richard Osman double-act. I reckon he should ditch that slacker, Ben Miller, and take up with Osman full time… Wink

Agree about the rest, though. What a grim list.

JJGEE
JJGEE  96280 forum posts England18 Constructive Critique Points
8 Sep 2013 - 11:00 AM

I think my Minolta spotmeter needs re-calibrating but it is probably going to be easier just to buy a new meter than finding somewhere to get it re-calibrated. Sad

Paul Morgan
8 Sep 2013 - 3:42 PM

Quote: I think my Minolta spotmeter needs re-calibrating but it is probably going to be easier just to buy a new meter than finding somewhere to get it re-calibrated. Sad

What make you think this, have changed your camera ?

Meters should be calibrated against the camera your using, its pretty pointless sending it away or buying a new one,

Buy a new meter and it will still need calibrating, see here.

http://www.frankdoorhof.com/site/2011/08/calibrating-the-light-meter-some-quick-...

Last Modified By Paul Morgan at 8 Sep 2013 - 3:46 PM
Paul Morgan
8 Sep 2013 - 4:03 PM

Our son is out of hospital now, and another long healing process to get him right, pictures arn`t great, he took these using his mobile phone.

4-leon.jpg

polis_928tadw59

Who uses Aviva Insurance ? Well known name, etc. My local insurance agent recommended them for renewal of car insurance. - No cheque accepted, debit card, yes. credit card, - extra fee. Paid on the dot at the start of August. Told that I would receive correspondence from them within 7-10 days, including certificate of insurance. Nothing received. Phoned agent this pm and he said, " It is to be expected from Aviva."

adrian_w
adrian_w e2 Member 73293 forum postsadrian_w vcard Scotland4 Constructive Critique Points
10 Sep 2013 - 9:33 PM

New name for the totally discredited Norwich Union Insurance. Co.
New name but same old performances. Shower of conmen & charlatans.

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.