Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

What's made you grumpy today?

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Members Only

You must be logged in or registered to join a group
SlowSong
SlowSong e2 Member 64445 forum postsSlowSong vcard England29 Constructive Critique Points
27 Oct 2013 - 10:09 PM

Bought a tablet today. Thought it might come in useful for browsing downstairs instead of keep disappearing upstairs to the computer. Chrome didn't work in accessing various EPZ pages so I loaded Firefox and that was OK. But I have to say I'm finding navigating EPZ is not at all easy. Lots of times I just can't get to various pages. Have given up for tonight, before I throw the thing out of the window. Another good idea which is turning out to be a waste of money. SadSadSad

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
27 Oct 2013 - 10:09 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

SlowSong
SlowSong e2 Member 64445 forum postsSlowSong vcard England29 Constructive Critique Points
28 Oct 2013 - 5:52 PM

Getting to grips with the tab. Actually voted and commented for someone on it. Result! Smile A strange device which doesn't always do what you want it to, but I can see it could get addictive having it on the settee with me in the evenings.
Grin

polis_928tadw59

Women; girls; wives;grandaughters;females;, which I suppose includes SlowSong, They are the blight of our lives, and the jewels in our livesWink But once they get the grip on something (and I mean that it the best possible taste.)Grin they generally fathom things out.Grin
But aren't women " A strange device which[who] don't always do what you want them to,but I can see it could get addictive having it [ie a woman] on the settee in the evenings."Tongue
PS: What is a 'settee' ? We only had cooches [couches] up in the North East. If you have a photo of a settee, please upload. Wor lass is shopping at Harrod's this weekend, so I might tell her to buy one.TongueWink

keithh
keithh e2 Member 1023045 forum postskeithh vcard Wallis and Futuna33 Constructive Critique Points
3 Nov 2013 - 6:59 PM

EPZ' s burgeoning collection of drab landscapes taken using this years version of the mud filter.

polis_928tadw59

You cannot beat a drab landscape when one is in a grumpy mood. Everyone knows that blue skies and sunshine will only cheer one up.SadSmileSmile

Ade_Osman
Ade_Osman e2 Member 114521 forum postsAde_Osman vcard England36 Constructive Critique Points
4 Nov 2013 - 8:34 AM

Quote: EPZ' s burgeoning collection of drab landscapes taken using this years version of the mud filter

Oh heck and there am I hoping to move down to Dartmoor in the New Year, I'm going to be hacking you off more than ever Keith......GrinGrinGrin

keithh
keithh e2 Member 1023045 forum postskeithh vcard Wallis and Futuna33 Constructive Critique Points
4 Nov 2013 - 8:49 AM

There will be light within the drabness. Real light.

joolsb
joolsb  927115 forum posts Switzerland38 Constructive Critique Points
4 Nov 2013 - 11:40 AM

Real light? What's the point when you can so easily fake it in PS? Wink

SlowSong
4 Nov 2013 - 11:43 AM

Light is light. Quality can vary.

Last Modified By SlowSong at 4 Nov 2013 - 11:44 AM
polis_928tadw59

Quote: Light is light. Quality can vary.

Heavy is heavy. Quantity can vary.TongueWink

polis_928tadw59

Sorry for my last post. I forgot this is the Grumpy Group. I will wipe the smile off my face.Sad

keithh
4 Nov 2013 - 1:21 PM

People who laugh at rubbish jokes.

polis_928tadw59

It wasn't a joke - it was one of my serious thoughts in a rare moment of meditation.Wink

keithh
4 Nov 2013 - 1:34 PM

People who meditate

Graham_Rainham

Being given a soppy bit of paper that tells me:
"You saved 0.02 on your shopping today" Sad

STOP Chopping down trees, wasting ink, electricity, MY TIME !

That way they can lower prices and I can save even more...

Last Modified By Graham_Rainham at 4 Nov 2013 - 1:52 PM

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.