Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

Get on1's Perfect Effects 9.5 for FREE! (£48 value)

What's made you grumpy today?

If you'd like to join this group, either login or register with ePHOTOzine.

SlowSong Plus
6 5.0k 29 England
27 Oct 2013 10:09PM
Bought a tablet today. Thought it might come in useful for browsing downstairs instead of keep disappearing upstairs to the computer. Chrome didn't work in accessing various EPZ pages so I loaded Firefox and that was OK. But I have to say I'm finding navigating EPZ is not at all easy. Lots of times I just can't get to various pages. Have given up for tonight, before I throw the thing out of the window. Another good idea which is turning out to be a waste of money. SadSadSad

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

SlowSong Plus
6 5.0k 29 England
28 Oct 2013 5:52PM
Getting to grips with the tab. Actually voted and commented for someone on it. Result! Smile A strange device which doesn't always do what you want it to, but I can see it could get addictive having it on the settee with me in the evenings.
Grin
28 Oct 2013 6:31PM
Women; girls; wives;grandaughters;females;, which I suppose includes SlowSong, They are the blight of our lives, and the jewels in our livesWink But once they get the grip on something (and I mean that it the best possible taste.)Grin they generally fathom things out.Grin
But aren't women " A strange device which[who] don't always do what you want them to,but I can see it could get addictive having it [ie a woman] on the settee in the evenings."Tongue
PS: What is a 'settee' ? We only had cooches [couches] up in the North East. If you have a photo of a settee, please upload. Wor lass is shopping at Harrod's this weekend, so I might tell her to buy one.TongueWink
keithh Plus
11 23.8k 33 Wallis And Futuna
3 Nov 2013 6:59PM
EPZ' s burgeoning collection of drab landscapes taken using this years version of the mud filter.
4 Nov 2013 7:21AM
You cannot beat a drab landscape when one is in a grumpy mood. Everyone knows that blue skies and sunshine will only cheer one up.SadSmileSmile
Ade_Osman Plus
12 4.5k 36 England
4 Nov 2013 8:34AM

Quote:EPZ' s burgeoning collection of drab landscapes taken using this years version of the mud filter

Oh heck and there am I hoping to move down to Dartmoor in the New Year, I'm going to be hacking you off more than ever Keith......GrinGrinGrin
keithh Plus
4 Nov 2013 8:49AM
There will be light within the drabness. Real light.
joolsb 10 27.1k 38 Switzerland
4 Nov 2013 11:40AM
Real light? What's the point when you can so easily fake it in PS? Wink
SlowSong Plus
6 5.0k 29 England
4 Nov 2013 11:43AM
Light is light. Quality can vary.
4 Nov 2013 1:16PM

Quote:Light is light. Quality can vary.

Heavy is heavy. Quantity can vary.TongueWink
4 Nov 2013 1:17PM
Sorry for my last post. I forgot this is the Grumpy Group. I will wipe the smile off my face.Sad
keithh Plus
4 Nov 2013 1:21PM
People who laugh at rubbish jokes.
4 Nov 2013 1:26PM
It wasn't a joke - it was one of my serious thoughts in a rare moment of meditation.Wink
keithh Plus
4 Nov 2013 1:34PM
People who meditate
4 Nov 2013 1:52PM
Being given a soppy bit of paper that tells me:
"You saved 0.02 on your shopping today" Sad

STOP Chopping down trees, wasting ink, electricity, MY TIME !

That way they can lower prices and I can save even more...

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.