Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

What's made you grumpy today?

If you'd like to join this group, either login or register with ePHOTOzine.

SlowSong Plus
6 5.1k 29 England
27 Oct 2013 10:09PM
Bought a tablet today. Thought it might come in useful for browsing downstairs instead of keep disappearing upstairs to the computer. Chrome didn't work in accessing various EPZ pages so I loaded Firefox and that was OK. But I have to say I'm finding navigating EPZ is not at all easy. Lots of times I just can't get to various pages. Have given up for tonight, before I throw the thing out of the window. Another good idea which is turning out to be a waste of money. SadSadSad

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

SlowSong Plus
6 5.1k 29 England
28 Oct 2013 5:52PM
Getting to grips with the tab. Actually voted and commented for someone on it. Result! Smile A strange device which doesn't always do what you want it to, but I can see it could get addictive having it on the settee with me in the evenings.
Grin
28 Oct 2013 6:31PM
Women; girls; wives;grandaughters;females;, which I suppose includes SlowSong, They are the blight of our lives, and the jewels in our livesWink But once they get the grip on something (and I mean that it the best possible taste.)Grin they generally fathom things out.Grin
But aren't women " A strange device which[who] don't always do what you want them to,but I can see it could get addictive having it [ie a woman] on the settee in the evenings."Tongue
PS: What is a 'settee' ? We only had cooches [couches] up in the North East. If you have a photo of a settee, please upload. Wor lass is shopping at Harrod's this weekend, so I might tell her to buy one.TongueWink
keithh Plus
11 23.9k 33 Wallis And Futuna
3 Nov 2013 6:59PM
EPZ' s burgeoning collection of drab landscapes taken using this years version of the mud filter.
4 Nov 2013 7:21AM
You cannot beat a drab landscape when one is in a grumpy mood. Everyone knows that blue skies and sunshine will only cheer one up.SadSmileSmile
Ade_Osman Plus
12 4.5k 36 England
4 Nov 2013 8:34AM

Quote:EPZ' s burgeoning collection of drab landscapes taken using this years version of the mud filter

Oh heck and there am I hoping to move down to Dartmoor in the New Year, I'm going to be hacking you off more than ever Keith......GrinGrinGrin
keithh Plus
4 Nov 2013 8:49AM
There will be light within the drabness. Real light.
joolsb 10 27.1k 38 Switzerland
4 Nov 2013 11:40AM
Real light? What's the point when you can so easily fake it in PS? Wink
SlowSong Plus
6 5.1k 29 England
4 Nov 2013 11:43AM
Light is light. Quality can vary.
4 Nov 2013 1:16PM

Quote:Light is light. Quality can vary.

Heavy is heavy. Quantity can vary.TongueWink
4 Nov 2013 1:17PM
Sorry for my last post. I forgot this is the Grumpy Group. I will wipe the smile off my face.Sad
keithh Plus
4 Nov 2013 1:21PM
People who laugh at rubbish jokes.
4 Nov 2013 1:26PM
It wasn't a joke - it was one of my serious thoughts in a rare moment of meditation.Wink
keithh Plus
4 Nov 2013 1:34PM
People who meditate
4 Nov 2013 1:52PM
Being given a soppy bit of paper that tells me:
"You saved 0.02 on your shopping today" Sad

STOP Chopping down trees, wasting ink, electricity, MY TIME !

That way they can lower prices and I can save even more...

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.