Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

What's made you grumpy today?

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Members Only

You must be logged in or registered to join a group
Robert_Malcolm
15 Feb 2014 - 8:17 PM

David Cameron, who I now refer to as 'Random' since I realised that his name is an anagram of 'Random Advice'. That's exactly what people seem to be feeding him.

Since posting this I've also noticed that Pentax are referring to their weather resistant range of lenses and cameras as an 'ecosystem'. What?

Last Modified By Robert_Malcolm at 15 Feb 2014 - 8:20 PM
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
15 Feb 2014 - 8:17 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

polis_928tadw59

Quote: One of our fence panels blew over in the wind last night. Sad

Slowsong that is a self pitying grumble. I WILL report you to the moderators, without fail. Thousands of people have had their homes flooded; sink holes - causing houses to collapse. Dry your fence panel out and burn it in the fire - problem solved. (You cannot beat us northerners for brains.Tongue)

Now my miniscule grump - bit of a cold; arthritis making me limp badly;wife in a bloody bad mood because she is approaching her ?? birthday(and she does look 20 years younger.) only got 71 Valentine cards, and not one from the person(female, of course) I was hoping for.

DOESN'T LIFE GET TEDIOUS ?

And before I post, Newcastle Utd getting stuffed regularly; Sunderland getting to Wembley; and ivrybody seems to hate us Geordies. Oh, yes, and I am getting emails from someone connected to David Cameron. Used to be a Tory voter all my life, but they can forget me now. He is asking for my opinions - I never use foul language.Wink
Yes, I am answering my own question (above) LIFE DOES GET TEDIOUS.

Beesparkle
22 Feb 2014 - 6:47 PM

I am grumpy alright..

I have tried to put a picture on again today.

I have portfolio with all kinds of pictures up. I have had comments.

Yet when I post to enter a daily picture. As I have been on here for a week.

My camera is never my make. Then they ask one to write down serial number. I do.

Then I get a email back from monitor.

I never put picture in is what they say.

I have two pictures there and I had a comment on my hubby and I.

I look and that model is not my camera. That they who have calculated as my camera. Figure that.

So why would my camera be on my picture of mine I took and it is not my camera model or name.

I am freaking out.

I like the site but if it gets like this everyday.

It sure turns me off to want to buy for a membership a year.

SlowSong
SlowSong e2 Member 64345 forum postsSlowSong vcard England28 Constructive Critique Points
22 Feb 2014 - 7:08 PM

I got hole in my best pop sock today. Bummer. Sad

JJGEE
JJGEE  96284 forum posts England18 Constructive Critique Points
22 Feb 2014 - 7:18 PM

Quote: I got hole in my best pop sock today. Bummer. Sad

Take a photo of it, stitch it in Photoshop then 3D print it Wink

Last Modified By JJGEE at 22 Feb 2014 - 7:19 PM
SlowSong
SlowSong e2 Member 64345 forum postsSlowSong vcard England28 Constructive Critique Points
22 Feb 2014 - 7:55 PM

My second best pair has a hole in one sock too so I'll just match up the good ones and problem solved. Smile
Oh, that's not a grump is it? I'll get me coat. Blush

Graham_Rainham
23 Feb 2014 - 12:22 AM

Pizza shop has a 5 special offer on at the moment.

"Can I have a 5 special offer pizza, but without one of the toppings"?

"That will be 8.50"

"But all I want is the 5 special, just don't put the olives on"

"Ok, that will be 8.50"

"Why"

"It's no longer the pizza we have on special"

"And I'm no longer a customer"...

SlowSong
24 Feb 2014 - 10:08 AM

The workmen are in the empty house next door, so goodbye peace and quiet for about six months. Dreading it. Sad

polis_928tadw59

Quote: The workmen are in the empty house next door, so goodbye peace and quiet for about six months. Dreading it. Sad

You never know, SlowSong, there might be a bricklayer, a Geordie of course, with the looks of Jimmy Nail (Oz - from Auf Weidersehn) and then that could be the last we see and hear of you.GrinSmileTongueWink

SlowSong
24 Feb 2014 - 5:58 PM

Can I do a predictive grump?
The site has been upgraded and nothing works. And it looks funny and I can't find anything. Grin

(Just joking Team).
xxx

polis_928tadw59

Quote: Can I do a predictive grump?
The site has been upgraded and nothing works. And it looks funny and I can't find anything. Grin

(Just joking Team).
xxx

"NOTHING WORKS." Trust a woman to put a spanner in the works.WinkTongue

Paul Morgan
Paul Morgan e2 Member 1315157 forum postsPaul Morgan vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
24 Feb 2014 - 7:17 PM

I eventually persuaded my GP to change mt medication I was sick to death with all its side effects.

I`ve been steadily cutting down on the old stuff and replacing that with a different prescribed drug.

The withdraw effects have been pretty bad, so I Googled it, seems I`m not on my own Sad Sad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRPB_AvuyKU

Carabosse
Carabosse e2 Member 1139395 forum postsCarabosse vcard England269 Constructive Critique Points
26 Feb 2014 - 11:31 AM

After a longish spell driving in heavy traffic yesterday, the ball of my right foot has swollen and is painful. Sad

However this pic cheered me up! Grin

fox-sake-smile.jpg

dougv
dougv Site Moderator 108374 forum postsdougv vcard England3 Constructive Critique Points
26 Feb 2014 - 12:48 PM

Quote: After a longish spell driving in heavy traffic yesterday, the ball of my right foot has swollen and is painful. Sad

Yes, it's terrible when one of your balls gets swollen...
Wink

answersonapostcard
answersonapostcard Site Moderator 1012597 forum postsanswersonapostcard vcard United Kingdom15 Constructive Critique Points
26 Feb 2014 - 1:04 PM

I need a new keyboard Grin

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.