Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

What's made you grumpy today?

If you'd like to join this group, either login or register with ePHOTOzine.

Picture_Newport 6 659 19 United Kingdom
11 Sep 2010 4:03PM
The two family group shoots we had booked onto the studio for today cancelling at the 11th hour. Could have arranged a couple of location shoots as the weather was so good, rather than sitting around the studio contemplating what not to do next. Sad

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

trivets12 11 1.3k
11 Sep 2010 5:16PM
Doing my tax form and realising how little money I made from April 09 to April 10. Just as well I have another job which enables me to indulge my passion for wedding photography.
Maybe I'll put me prices up.
discreetphoton 10 3.5k 20 United Kingdom
11 Sep 2010 5:27PM
Having to sit here on a day off with a SORNed car, knowing that Leuchars was only a hour's drive away Sad
Graysta 10 1.1k England
11 Sep 2010 5:39PM

Quote:Just as well I have another job which enables me to indulge my passion for wedding photography

Just dont tell the Tax man, Wink
then put your prices up Smile
User_Removed 11 17.9k 8 Norway
11 Sep 2010 6:21PM

Quote:Just dont tell the Tax man

Ask for cash up front. Works every time... Wink

(AND put yer prices up! Grin)

Ooh! Sorry - 'Grumpy thread'...

Moan a lot.

Wink
spaceman 11 5.2k 3 Wales
11 Sep 2010 7:46PM
Switching off the Everton/Man Utd match on the 90th minute when the score was 3-1 to Utd - and then finding out that Everton scored two injury time goals.
LensYews 6 1.3k 1 United Kingdom
11 Sep 2010 8:07PM

Quote:Switching off the Everton/Man Utd match on the 90th minute when the score was 3-1 to Utd - and then finding out that Everton scored two injury time goals.

Grumpy because Everton didn't get the third injury time goal?
robalb 9 22 1 Wales
11 Sep 2010 8:51PM
modern technology BAH! Blue tooth will it ever connect.
User_Removed 11 17.9k 8 Norway
11 Sep 2010 9:00PM

Quote:Blue tooth. Will it ever connect.

Not in a pigs burp....

Sad
dcash29 9 2.0k England
11 Sep 2010 9:05PM
Come on Mike read the instructions...lol
spaceman 11 5.2k 3 Wales
11 Sep 2010 9:16PM

Quote:Switching off the Everton/Man Utd match on the 90th minute when the score was 3-1 to Utd - and then finding out that Everton scored two injury time goals.

Grumpy because Everton didn't get the third injury time goal?

The impossible dream.
13 Sep 2010 7:12PM
Grumping aboot footbaal 'cos yi only managed a draaw. That's something to celebrate. Being a Newcastle supporter, and losing 2-0 to the Blackpool donkeys, now that is something to grumble aboot. I was taking baby steps to the happy land, but I've turned back. Going upstairs to have a cuddle with my ................................................. cameras.
G6DDS 5 231 Scotland
13 Sep 2010 8:10PM
My new monitor arrived today but the new pc never.
Amazon Kindle shipped to my old address!
Graysta 10 1.1k England
13 Sep 2010 9:11PM
Decided to give myself the day off today. AAh the benifits of the self employed Grin. (sorry thread )
Went to Beamish stunning Northern Lighting (rainy).Tongueish
Got to go back to work tommorow for more money for next enjoyment in life.from grumpy customers who will ask why i was off today Sad Sad Sad.
Ahh more money from their pockets Smile Smile Smile.
14 Sep 2010 1:16PM
Graysta, you never said why you took the day off, other than to go to Beamish. I was once asked why I had never gone to Beamish, but I thought that it would have been obvious with my Geordie accent, and my mucky black face, that I had grown up in a pit village. So to go to Beamish would have been deja vu. I am not being grumpy today - it's the wife's turn. Mind she was born and bred in Yorkshire - being grumpy and miserable comes natural to them. In fact, she is never happy unless she is miserable.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.