Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

What's made you grumpy today?

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

55% OFF new PortraitPro 12 - use code EPHZROS414.

Members Only

You must be logged in or registered to join a group
Sezz
Sezz e2 Member 9617 forum postsSezz vcard England15 Constructive Critique Points
24 Sep 2010 - 3:28 PM

Sigma have had my 10-20mm for over 7 weeks and still the parts haven't arrived from Japan Sad Sad

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
24 Sep 2010 - 3:28 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

DaveU
DaveU e2 Member 81339 forum postsDaveU vcard England121 Constructive Critique Points
24 Sep 2010 - 3:47 PM

Sarah, how can you possibly live for SEVEN weeks without a 10-20? I'd be inconsolable if it were mine Wink

Carabosse
Carabosse e2 Member 1139367 forum postsCarabosse vcard England269 Constructive Critique Points
24 Sep 2010 - 3:49 PM

Sarah should've asked for a "courtesy lens".............. like a courtesy car! Grin

Nick_w
Nick_w e2 Member 63723 forum postsNick_w vcard England98 Constructive Critique Points
24 Sep 2010 - 3:50 PM

Quote: Sigma have had my 10-20mm for over 7 weeks and still the parts haven't arrived from Japan Sad Sad

Sorry to hear that Sarah - still an excuse to try different things

Sezz
Sezz e2 Member 9617 forum postsSezz vcard England15 Constructive Critique Points
24 Sep 2010 - 4:20 PM

Dave - yep I feel like I've had my right arm cut off Sad

Sarah should've asked for a "courtesy lens".............. like a courtesy car! Now that I should of done!!

Nick - I have indeed been trying different things - like a 70-500mm at Silverstone last weekend, not happy with the shots though so still Sad

Last Modified By Sezz at 24 Sep 2010 - 4:20 PM
Eviscera
Eviscera  71093 forum posts United Kingdom149 Constructive Critique Points
24 Sep 2010 - 4:28 PM

Spending a couple of hours in the crit gallery , doin mods etc only to have one person say cheers.

Even if they said "thats a crap idea/mod" I wouldn't mind. Bloody heathens. Wink

Grumpyness over !

ade_mcfade
ade_mcfade  1014554 forum posts England216 Constructive Critique Points
24 Sep 2010 - 5:49 PM

Quote: Sarah, how can you possibly live for SEVEN weeks without a 10-20? I'd be inconsolable if it were mine Wink

hmmmm - just see it as an opportunity to try something different Wink

answersonapostcard
answersonapostcard Site Moderator 1012491 forum postsanswersonapostcard vcard United Kingdom15 Constructive Critique Points
24 Sep 2010 - 5:53 PM

I'm almost touching grumpy...

ebay... should know that my value of items wont be matched by those bidding Sad

User_Removed
24 Sep 2010 - 5:58 PM

K!!!!!!!!!!!!

What are you doing in this Group!!??

Wink Smile Grin

answersonapostcard
answersonapostcard Site Moderator 1012491 forum postsanswersonapostcard vcard United Kingdom15 Constructive Critique Points
24 Sep 2010 - 6:00 PM

I've been in here twice, well three times now Mike... see you lot are rubbing off on me ;0)

User_Removed
24 Sep 2010 - 6:22 PM

LOL!!!!!

Picture_Newport

Stupid bl**dy Virgin media not being able to follow the simple request of....

me : ''Please could you deliver the phones to my studio address as I will not be at home to take delivery''

virgin : no problem Mr. Croxford, just give me the address and I will see that it gets done"

me: "thank you it's no. 26 etc."

virgin: "no problem"

Where do they try delivering them too... yep, my home address... was I there.... NO..... bl**dy useless. Sad

DarylH
DarylH e2 Member 342 forum postsDarylH vcard United Kingdom
25 Sep 2010 - 9:30 PM

This afternoon hiked up Bodmin Moor but cloud stayed firmly over inland Cornwall. Tonight, cloud sits on the horizon and over the sea, sunset out of the window. How I love Cornwall's micro climates...... Grrrrr....
That's better, off for a glass of wine.....

Smurfmuffin
27 Sep 2010 - 8:07 PM

If its any consolation, so does Exmoor. Exmoor's bonus is that its catch as catch can as to whether you can get a signal on your mobile so if you don't want to speak to anyone, go down the valleys. Which may or may not be a bad thing. That glass of wine sounds promising .... off to get a bottle after yet another row. On second thoughts, camping out on Exmoor sounds like a better option. Which is better, north or south coast of Cornwall? Want sea and sand with lots of sunrises and sunsets. Any suggestions anyone, please?

DarylH
DarylH e2 Member 342 forum postsDarylH vcard United Kingdom
27 Sep 2010 - 9:29 PM

Generally, I would say North Coast for sunsets, though places like Whitsand Bay and The Lizard do face westwards.

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.