Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

What's made you grumpy today?

If you'd like to join this group, either login or register with ePHOTOzine.

Sezz e2
9 617 15 England
24 Sep 2010 3:28PM
Sigma have had my 10-20mm for over 7 weeks and still the parts haven't arrived from Japan Sad Sad

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

24 Sep 2010 3:47PM
Sarah, how can you possibly live for SEVEN weeks without a 10-20? I'd be inconsolable if it were mine Wink
Carabosse e2
11 39.7k 269 England
24 Sep 2010 3:49PM
Sarah should've asked for a "courtesy lens".............. like a courtesy car! Grin
Nick_w e2
7 4.1k 99 England
24 Sep 2010 3:50PM

Quote:Sigma have had my 10-20mm for over 7 weeks and still the parts haven't arrived from Japan Sad Sad

Sorry to hear that Sarah - still an excuse to try different things
Sezz e2
9 617 15 England
24 Sep 2010 4:20PM
Dave - yep I feel like I've had my right arm cut off Sad

Sarah should've asked for a "courtesy lens".............. like a courtesy car! Now that I should of done!!

Nick - I have indeed been trying different things - like a 70-500mm at Silverstone last weekend, not happy with the shots though so still Sad
Eviscera e2
8 1.1k 149 United Kingdom
24 Sep 2010 4:28PM
Spending a couple of hours in the crit gallery , doin mods etc only to have one person say cheers.

Even if they said "thats a crap idea/mod" I wouldn't mind. Bloody heathens. Wink

Grumpyness over !
ade_mcfade e2
10 15.1k 216 England
24 Sep 2010 5:49PM

Quote:Sarah, how can you possibly live for SEVEN weeks without a 10-20? I'd be inconsolable if it were mine Wink

hmmmm - just see it as an opportunity to try something different Wink
answersonapostcard e2
10 12.7k 15 United Kingdom
24 Sep 2010 5:53PM
I'm almost touching grumpy...

ebay... should know that my value of items wont be matched by those bidding Sad
User_Removed 10 17.9k 8 Norway
24 Sep 2010 5:58PM
K!!!!!!!!!!!!

What are you doing in this Group!!??

Wink Smile Grin
answersonapostcard e2
10 12.7k 15 United Kingdom
24 Sep 2010 6:00PM
I've been in here twice, well three times now Mike... see you lot are rubbing off on me ;0)
User_Removed 10 17.9k 8 Norway
24 Sep 2010 6:22PM
LOL!!!!!
Picture_Newport 6 659 19 United Kingdom
24 Sep 2010 8:53PM
Stupid bl**dy Virgin media not being able to follow the simple request of....

me : ''Please could you deliver the phones to my studio address as I will not be at home to take delivery''

virgin : no problem Mr. Croxford, just give me the address and I will see that it gets done"

me: "thank you it's no. 26 etc."

virgin: "no problem"

Where do they try delivering them too... yep, my home address... was I there.... NO..... bl**dy useless. Sad
DarylH 4 42 United Kingdom
25 Sep 2010 9:30PM
This afternoon hiked up Bodmin Moor but cloud stayed firmly over inland Cornwall. Tonight, cloud sits on the horizon and over the sea, sunset out of the window. How I love Cornwall's micro climates...... Grrrrr....
That's better, off for a glass of wine.....
27 Sep 2010 8:07PM
If its any consolation, so does Exmoor. Exmoor's bonus is that its catch as catch can as to whether you can get a signal on your mobile so if you don't want to speak to anyone, go down the valleys. Which may or may not be a bad thing. That glass of wine sounds promising .... off to get a bottle after yet another row. On second thoughts, camping out on Exmoor sounds like a better option. Which is better, north or south coast of Cornwall? Want sea and sand with lots of sunrises and sunsets. Any suggestions anyone, please?
DarylH 4 42 United Kingdom
27 Sep 2010 9:29PM
Generally, I would say North Coast for sunsets, though places like Whitsand Bay and The Lizard do face westwards.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.