Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

What's made you grumpy today?

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

55% OFF new PortraitPro 12 - use code EPHZROS414.

Members Only

You must be logged in or registered to join a group
adrian_w
adrian_w e2 Member 63201 forum postsadrian_w vcard Scotland4 Constructive Critique Points
28 Sep 2010 - 3:13 PM

[quote]

3 pints

fire alarm test BEFORE I had chance to go to the loo

quote]
Obvious answer: do your own fire drill test & put out the ( non-existant) fire.
Anyone complains, well you were just getting into the spirit of the occasion.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
28 Sep 2010 - 3:13 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

JimL
JimL e2 Member 777 forum postsJimL vcard United Kingdom
28 Sep 2010 - 5:02 PM

Flu cough, cough

adrian_w
adrian_w e2 Member 63201 forum postsadrian_w vcard Scotland4 Constructive Critique Points
29 Sep 2010 - 11:06 AM

OY! Please do not cough your flu bugs over my posts. Wink

ANYWAY no more grumpy for 2 weeks as I'm off on holiday to sunny climes tomorrow.
OK I'll be grumpy. The flight is at 6:00 AM, so we have to be at the airport for 3:30 AM.
I'm ALWAYS grumpy first thing in the morning, especially at that time.

Wifes edit: What does the time have to do with it, you're always grumpy; PERIOD.

miyaguchi
miyaguchi  4136 forum posts United Kingdom
30 Sep 2010 - 12:21 PM

The wife wanting a divorce.....oops sorry wrong thread should have put it in the 'What made you Happy...'

Ade_Osman
Ade_Osman e2 Member 114435 forum postsAde_Osman vcard England36 Constructive Critique Points
30 Sep 2010 - 6:27 PM

Fricking dogs got fleas and I've just spent 20 quid on a tin of stuff from the vets to get rid of them in the house. I wouldn't mind but all four animals in the house are regularly Frontlined etc........grrrrrrrrrrrr.......... Sad

Ade

javam
javam  91083 forum posts United Kingdom19 Constructive Critique Points
30 Sep 2010 - 6:31 PM

People who get right up to the ticket barrier at tube stations and THEN start looking for their ticket whilst blocking anyone else from going through.

greypeanut
30 Sep 2010 - 11:39 PM

@javman - that is so annoying. Also just being at Oxford St or Bond St tube stations.

polis_928tadw59

Going to a petrol station and filling up. Then joining the queue inside. All of those in front, want sweets for the kids, want this and that. And you stand there for minutes on end. Even one woman last week did not know how to use her credit card.
Oh, and another thing this group is getting way too big, or everybody is downright miserable and grumpy.

billyboyshootsphotos

I'm from the other side of the pond. What really annoys me is TV commericals that have their volume much higher than the actual program. Congress just passed a bill to finally stop it. Have that problem in the UK?

I've been a fan of Dr. Who for decades. When it first started airing in the States on public TV he had K-9. Damn, I miss that mechanical mutt.

answersonapostcard
answersonapostcard Site Moderator 1012491 forum postsanswersonapostcard vcard United Kingdom15 Constructive Critique Points
2 Oct 2010 - 3:13 PM

annoyed more than grumpy but why do people have to fiddle with their mobiles while standing slap bang in the middle of a shopping aisle so no one can get past and when you say 'excuse me' they ignore you because they are so fixed on what they are doing!

billyboyshootsphotos

Yeah, I know what you mean. I'll assume they have some self-checkouts in supermarkets in the UK where you scan your own stuff and it piles up at the end where you self-bag. Then before you finish bagging your stuff the next person is busy scanning their stuff and in comes down the belt and sometimes mixes with your stuff. Then the other customer gives you the "look" like you're not bagging fast enough, get out of my way.

billyboyshootsphotos

Two more annoying suppermarket things that make me grumpy.

#1 Some person that works in the mini-bank inside the supermarket following you around like a puppy dog trying to talk you in to opening an account or somebody trying to shove a coupon or flyer in your hand or give you a free sample newspaper.

#2 That $#($($% blinky blank plasic bags on a roll. I'm not the only one, I see several people struggle to unfold the darn thing, then at times its hard to pull apart the edges to open. It can take longer to get the bag ready then it takes you to put whatever you're buying in the bag. Then to add insult to injury at the checkout instead of the plastic bags being on a roll they are in some kind of hanger thing that's suppose to make it easy to drop in your stuff. Only all too often after you fill one bag, the next one won't seperate from the bunch and you fiddle and fiddle to get it open, then you end up a 3 or 4 bags. OK, I'm done. I feel better now. Smile

AlanPerkins
2 Oct 2010 - 5:36 PM

LOL billyboy, you're going to fit in well! Grin

User_Removed
2 Oct 2010 - 6:06 PM

Quote: suppermarket

People that cannot SPPEL!!

Wink

Last Modified By User_Removed at 2 Oct 2010 - 6:11 PM
Alan_Coles
3 Oct 2010 - 9:47 AM

Watching Sky and the cancellation of today's golf at nearby Celtic Manor....just watched some git being interviewed who quoted "come to Wales what do you expect"...grrrrr - it's raining all over the UK at the moment. If the powers to be choose to put on a major event at this time of the year the chances of rain are greatly increased. The Ryder Cup date was put back because of some American tournament anyway.

Also the way the organisers have handled the situation with the people who have paid good money to attend is not very good. Stay in your cars if you are already here as you will not be allowed on the course and if you are travelling stay turn around and go home. Those that attended the few holes of golf that happened on Friday have not been offered compensation but the organisers after a public outcry are "reviewing" it.

Btw...these storms are remnants of the stuff America had a few weeks ago - so I am blaming the Yanks for bringing it over with them...lol

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.