Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

What's made you grumpy today?

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Members Only

You must be logged in or registered to join a group
Toonman
Toonman  71420 forum posts England2 Constructive Critique Points
3 Oct 2010 - 11:38 AM

I'm 49 today, I've got the flu, it's p?ssing down and I've got a radiator to fix....enough said. Sad

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
3 Oct 2010 - 11:38 AM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

KBan
KBan  9457 forum posts England4 Constructive Critique Points
3 Oct 2010 - 12:08 PM

just sat in a hide for 3 hours in the pouring rain, 4 hours yesterday waiting for a Kingfisher to turn up and not even a glimpse !!!

Keith

polis_928tadw59

We don't know how lucky we are, this side of the pond, after reading billyboyshootsphotos comments. I thought he was writing a book. And Toonman, I wish I was 49 again; glad I haven't got flu; hoying it doon where I live in Yorks. And you will be in a right grumpy mood when we get beat at Man City today. Or will it be the old N'castle ? Surprises away, and gloom when we play the teams we should beat at home. Remember Bedford Town, Hereford, etc. in the FA Cup ? Howay the Spartans.

polis_928tadw59

Kban, Were you looking out of the front or the back of the hide ?Grin

Toonman
Toonman  71420 forum posts England2 Constructive Critique Points
3 Oct 2010 - 12:41 PM

Polis.......Man City.... a walk over! Wink

JamesGarfield

Wannabe models who role their eyes when you're giving them direction grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

User_Removed
3 Oct 2010 - 6:01 PM

Seeing my 86yr-old dad in hospital... (but in good hands Smile)

polis_928tadw59

Mike, My thoughts are with you. Similar for me 5 years back. We think parents are going to go on forever. Hope everything turns out fine for him.

User_Removed
3 Oct 2010 - 9:02 PM

Thank you polis... It will and yes... not forever - as you say.

I'm 63 - and I am so blessed to have an 18yr-old son...

Smile

Strobe
Strobe  71254 forum posts United States
7 Oct 2010 - 10:52 AM

I am in Munich tonight, one night only, looking forward to some good U Bahn photography. Just found out they are striking!!!!

To make matters worse it looks like they are striking tomorrow as well, that makes getting to the airport a nightmare.......

Hopefully I am misinformed and I get there this evening and all is well

churchill123
7 Oct 2010 - 6:11 PM

Throat and ear infection but doctor said it's viral so I can't take antibiotics just have to ride it out Sad

polis_928tadw59

churchill123, sorry to hear about your illness, but with the Dr. saying you have to ride it out, does that mean you have to get on a horse? Take your camera with you- you might get some good shots of the horse. Give the Dr. the horse droppings for his garden.Smile
At least you have something to be grumpy about. Look at Strobe, grumbling because he is stuck in Munich. I wish I was. I'm stuck at home with the wife and she is in a right bloody mood.Sad

churchill123
7 Oct 2010 - 7:38 PM

LOL @ polis SmileGrin

polis_928tadw59

Had to sweep the chimney today. This damn foreign imported coal causes nothing but excessive smoke. And this country is sitting on about 400 years supply of the stuff. Mind it cheered the wife up(see my last post). When I finished my face was all black, and all my silver hair had darkened. I was going to tell you all what she said, but in this PC world today, my joke would be deemed racist. Not having called the sweep, I have saved about 40 which I shall spend on film, cheap cameras on Eb.... and some beer. Oops getting happy, hope I am not going to be barred from here.

polis_928tadw59

Looks like everybody is happy nowadays. No grumpiness for at least a week. This will cheer you all up ONLY 70 DAYS TO CHRISTMAS.

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.