Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more
Can't Access your Account?
New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!
Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!
Welcome to the second STUPS challenge.
Each week the winner of the previous week’s challenge will set a new theme, you have until 8pm the following Sunday to upload a picture to the group.
1. The challenge is just for fun.
2. All images must be taken after the theme is announced.
3. All images must be uploaded by 8pm on Sunday 10th of June
4. All uploads must be relevant to the set challenge
5. Only one upload per member
6. Please feel free to comment on the entries once judging is complete.
7. The person who hosts is the judge for that week's challenge and the judge’s decision is final
8. The winner gets to create, run and judge the challenge for the following week
9. Have fun
If you are a member of the STUPS please join the STUPS challenge
This week the theme is “LOVE”. Good luck everyone.
Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.
Here is the inspiration for this weeks challenge, the statue is on my computer desk...
Thanks for all the entries. It was a difficult topic this week and I loved all the entries. I declare Pward the winner with his abstract "love is not allways easy". I picked it because of the combination of statues and the word love, and the "Infra Red" effect made it interesting and unusual. Well done Pward!
Now, over to Pward for next weeks challenge...
ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.
Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.
You must be a member to leave a comment
This month's sponsor
Get the latest photography news straight from ePHOTOzine in your email every month and win prizes!
30th April 2013 - 31st May 2013
Check out ePHOTOzine's inspirational photo month calendar! Each day click on a window to unveil new photography tips, treats and techniques.
View May's Photo Month Calendar