Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.
Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!
Welcome to the weekly black and white challenge group.
Each week the winner of the previous week’s challenge will set a new theme, you have until 8pm the following Wednesday to take, process and upload your black and white image.
1. The challenge is just for fun.
2. All images must be taken after the theme is announced.
3. All images must be uploaded by 8pm on Wednesday
4. All uploads must be B&W
5. Only one uploads per member
6. Please feel free to comment on the entries once judging is complete.
7. The person who hosts is the judge for that week challenge and the judge’s decision is final
8. The winner gets to create, run and judge the challenge for the following week
9. Have fun
If you are interested in black and white photography please join the black and white group .
Started By: Sandgrouse
Established: 19 Jan 2011 - 8:24 PM
Quote: I may be new here, but I have noticed that this weekly competition is getting very few entries. As a point to debate, would it not be ab idea to make it a monthly competition in an attempt to attract more entries and thus interest?
It might be an idea to put your thoughts into the forum section rather than the comments as it seems not too many people look here
If I come up with any words of wisdom I'll return (but had better do some work since that's what they pay me to do here!)
|4||365||15/03/2014 - 4:38 AM|
|6||190||14/03/2014 - 8:49 AM|
|16||488||13/03/2014 - 6:03 PM|
|37||969||06/03/2014 - 5:38 PM|
|12||291||26/02/2014 - 10:05 PM|