Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.
Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!
Welcome to the weekly black and white challenge group.
Each week the winner of the previous week’s challenge will set a new theme, you have until 8pm the following Wednesday to take, process and upload your black and white image.
1. The challenge is just for fun.
2. All images must be taken after the theme is announced.
3. All images must be uploaded by 8pm on Wednesday
4. All uploads must be B&W (or sepia toned)
5. Only one upload per member
6. The person who hosts is the judge for that week challenge and the judge’s decision is final
7. The winner gets to create, run and judge the challenge for the following week
8. Have fun
If you are interested in black and white photography please join the black and white group .
Started By: Sandgrouse
Established: 19 Jan 2011 - 8:24 PM
If you've not done so already I suggest you post your question in the main forum? I suspect views on this B&W Challenge Group page will be minimal
Can you recomend a good flat bed scanner please? I have been looking at the epsons and quite like the option of the wet scan. My biggest neg for the near future
will be 6x9, but may move on to 4" x 5" if I can find a decent (cheap enough) view camera. I do want to start carbon printing in the next couple of years tho'.
I suppose the ques is,
Dodged the rain this afternoon to get some shots at lunch, so here hoping!!
Quote: Hi everyone , just joined the group
Hi Garrie - welcome to the group - and to Ephotozine!
|20||27/05/2015 - 9:43 PM|
|31||25/05/2015 - 12:29 PM|
|28||14/05/2015 - 8:08 PM|
|27||07/05/2015 - 2:44 PM|
|33||30/04/2015 - 9:20 PM|