Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Challenge ending 8pm 1st. May 2013; WATER in the landscape/seascape.

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Members Only

You must be logged in or registered to join a group
Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    JawDborn
    JawDborn e2 Member 2722 forum postsJawDborn vcard England
    27 Apr 2013 - 9:45 AM

Bev (Rainfall ) has not responded to winning the last challenge, neither has she reponded to a PM I sent her asking her to set the challenge asap. I hope all is well with her. Peter (Snapper) who was second in the challenge , would have been willing to host the challenge but is on holiday next week. As I was third, and time is going by, in order to get things going, I’ll set the challenge myself. I’ll make it, hopeful, fairly easy because on the now limited time.

The challenge is WATER in the Landscape/Seascape. Anything from a garden pond to an ocean. Usual rules apply.

Rules

1. The challenge is just for fun.
    2. All images must be taken after the theme is announced.
    3. All images must be uploaded by 8pm on Wednesday
    4. All uploads must be B&W (or Sepia toned)
    5. Only one uploads per member
    6. Please feel free to comment on the entries once judging is complete.
    7. The person who hosts is the judge for that week challenge and the judge’s decision is final
    8. The winner gets to create, run and judge the challenge for the following week
    9. Have fun

Jack

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    27 Apr 2013 - 9:45 AM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

JulianRRouse
    27 Apr 2013 - 2:28 PM

dsc-1178-2.jpg

JawDborn
    27 Apr 2013 - 5:06 PM

Nice shot, but all images must have been taken afterthe topic was announced! SadThis image seems to be a sunset or sunrise. Also, Julian, please upload photos by clicking the word "photos" inthe heading 'home comments photos forums more" under the group title. Open up the page, and then upload photo.

Jack

rambler
    rambler e2 Member 5467 forum postsrambler vcard England14 Constructive Critique Points
    27 Apr 2013 - 6:26 PM

Thanks for sorting a challenge out Jack,

Ken

DalesLass
    DalesLass e2 Member 22027 forum postsDalesLass vcard United Kingdom
    27 Apr 2013 - 6:34 PM

Well done for sorting it Jack. A challenge right up my street as I love photographing water but sadly I can't take part as I will not be around to host the next one should I happen to win. Tongue

Good luck and lots of fun to all,

Jude

JawDborn
    27 Apr 2013 - 7:00 PM

Sorry you won't be entering, Jude: thankyou for letting me know. You always upload attractive images.Smile

Best wishes,

Jack

DalesLass
    DalesLass e2 Member 22027 forum postsDalesLass vcard United Kingdom
    28 Apr 2013 - 5:39 PM

Thanks Jack, see you all soon.............

JawDborn
    1 May 2013 - 8:13 PM

Hi folks! Good to such high quality entries. I'll give my verdict at about half nine.

Cheers,

Jack

JawDborn
    1 May 2013 - 9:34 PM

Let us welcome back to the group the resilient Elaine, and give her the very best wishes for the future. We also warmly welcome Carl, whose entry set the ball rolling, after the delayed start- there has been no response whatsoever from last week’s challenge winner.
    The delayed start, an unexpectedly cold wind which may have deterred some from venturing out to take photos for entry, and Peter and Jude being away, may have resulted in not so as many entries as usual.

Nevertheless a very high quality of entries, making judging difficult.

The winner this week is Wynn. Congratulations Wynn, you had stiff competition.

I’ll comment on each entry in the next day or two.

Regards to all,

Jack

Gary66
    Gary66  1158 forum posts England
    1 May 2013 - 9:41 PM

Well done Wynn.

wynn469
    wynn469  572 forum posts Wales
    1 May 2013 - 9:49 PM

Thank you jack for hosting and judging this week’s challenge, living and working in the mountains of Wales there is an abundance of the subject, also everybody that took part with interesting images.
    I am about to have a ball of porridge and a think will be back with a theme soon.

Wynn

cattyal
    cattyal e2 Member 96000 forum postscattyal vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
    2 May 2013 - 8:23 AM

Apologies for not joining in this week - apart from the 'river' Chelt that the bus passes by in the mornings, I've not been near any water! Oops - that's a lie - I was at Gloucester Docks at the weekend but was somewhat distracted and forgot the challenge!

JawDborn
    2 May 2013 - 10:34 AM

Thanks for the comment, Al. It's several years since I was at Gloucester docks, when my in-laws lived in Brockworth, just outside of Gloucester.

Regards,

Jack

cattyal
    cattyal e2 Member 96000 forum postscattyal vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
    2 May 2013 - 10:41 AM

It's pretty much every Saturday for me at the moment Jack - until dad gets out of hospital! I'm getting used to the bus-ride over, mooch round charity/junk/antique shops then a couple of hours chat with dad and then home again........... It's getting flipping expensive though as I keep finding goodies that simply have to be added to my still life prop collection!

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.