Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Theme: Time (Ends 16th February)

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

55% OFF new PortraitPro 12 - use code EPHZROS414.

Members Only

You must be logged in or registered to join a group
Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    Sandgrouse
    9 Feb 2011 - 10:51 PM

The weekly black and white challenge has moved to its own group from the black and white group. This will make it easier for everyone to view the images uploaded each week and make it much easier for the judge.

This week’s Theme: Time (hopefully everyone will find the time to join in Smile)

Upload your images by 8pm on Wednesday 16h February 2011

Rules 1) The challenge is just for fun.
    2) All images must be taken after the theme is announced.
    3) All images must be uploaded by 8pm on Wednesday
    4) All uploads must be B&W
    5) Only one uploads per member
    6) Please feel free to comment on the entries once judging is complete.
    7) The person who hosts is the judge for that week challenge and the judge’s decision is final
    8) The winner gets to create, run and judge the challenge for the following week.
    9) Have fun

If you are interested in black and white photography please join the black and white group

Last Modified By Sandgrouse at 9 Feb 2011 - 10:52 PM Helpful Post! This post was flagged as helpful
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    9 Feb 2011 - 10:51 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Sandgrouse
    10 Feb 2011 - 11:56 PM

This group was started to make it easier to view and judge images uploaded to the weekly black and white challenge.

If the weeks theme inspires you to upload an image taken before the start of weeks challenge or upload an image you ask 'Not Entered in Challenge' that great. But the place to upload those images would be the black and white group rather than here, otherwise we will be back to square one.

Sandgrouse
    11 Feb 2011 - 6:45 PM

Only 7274 minutes to go you, still plenty of time to enter this week challenge? This weeks theme is time so lots of potenial image.

How will you interpret this weeks theme?

cattyal
    cattyal e2 Member 85794 forum postscattyal vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
    11 Feb 2011 - 8:27 PM

I've got something in mind - it'll have to wait until Saturday or Sunday though - and hope it works!

Gypsyman
    Gypsyman e2 Member 3659 forum postsGypsyman vcard England
    12 Feb 2011 - 8:21 AM

Bump

Andy_Cundell
    14 Feb 2011 - 10:00 AM

It took me a lot more than 15 minutes to get my entry just right and in on time!

cats_123
    cats_123 e2 Member 103958 forum postscats_123 vcard Northern Ireland24 Constructive Critique Points
    15 Feb 2011 - 7:04 PM

I'm in Smile

Sandgrouse
    15 Feb 2011 - 8:43 PM

You still got time to enter this weeks challenge, new members always welcome

Sandgrouse
    16 Feb 2011 - 6:38 PM

Hour and a bit to go, so plenty of time to join in the fun. I'm heading out this evening so judging will be nearer 10/10.30ish

Sandgrouse
    16 Feb 2011 - 10:01 PM

I found it extremely hard to judge this week’s entries. Some great black and white images with creative takes on the theme, many of the images could have won. But this week’s winner is A Kaleidoscope of Time by Cats_123. Well done cats and over to you for next week's challenge.

Helpful Post! This post was flagged as helpful
    cats_123
    cats_123 e2 Member 103958 forum postscats_123 vcard Northern Ireland24 Constructive Critique Points
    16 Feb 2011 - 10:36 PM

many thanks, Rick...didn't expect to win..so give me a little time and I'll come up with a new topic Grin

cats_123
    16 Feb 2011 - 11:38 PM

Ok here goes everyone...after much consideration, I thought the topic should be wide enough to allow (almost) everyone to join in...so this week's topic is

Domestic Appliance(s)

hope you have fun...Grin

Helpful Post! This post was flagged as helpful
    Sandgrouse
    16 Feb 2011 - 11:59 PM

Forum threat for next week's challenge can be found here

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.