Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Theme: TRANSPORT (ends 9th February 2011)

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

New PortraitPro 12 SALE + 10% OFF code EPZROS814

Members Only

You must be logged in or registered to join a group
Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    Sandgrouse
    Sandgrouse e2 Member 7407 forum postsSandgrouse vcard United Kingdom1 Constructive Critique Points
    3 Feb 2011 - 8:08 AM

The weekly black and white challenge has moved to its own group from the black and white group. This will make it easier for everyone to view the images uploaded each week and make it much easier for the judge.

This week’s Theme: Transport

Quote: I've had a think and I reckon most of us on here could think of something that qualifies as Transport. This could be a bicycle, car, bus, train, ship, plane or whatever. Even a horse and cart if you see one of them, but hopefully this will encourage more people to join in this coming week.Smile

Upload your images by 8pm on Wednesday 9th February 2011

Rules
    1) The challenge is just for fun.
    2) All images must be taken after the theme is announced.
    3) All images must be uploaded by 8pm on Wednesday
    4) All uploads must be B&W
    5) Only one uploads per member
    6) Please feel free to comment on the entries once judging is complete.
    7) The person who hosts is the judge for that week challenge and the judge’s decision is final Smile
    8) The winner gets to create, run and judge the challenge for the following week.
    9) Have fun

If you are interested in black and white photography please join the black and white group

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    3 Feb 2011 - 8:08 AM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

jken
    jken  81672 forum posts United Kingdom1 Constructive Critique Points
    3 Feb 2011 - 8:36 AM

New to the group, here's a couple of Transport based B&W files:-
    -dsc4134-bsa-mono.jpg
    -dsc4149-vauxhall-figurehead-mono.jpg

Gaucho
    Gaucho e2 Member 122238 forum postsGaucho vcard United Kingdom2 Constructive Critique Points
    3 Feb 2011 - 9:46 AM

Welcome to the group John. Excellent examples, now all you have to do is take another one between now and next wednesday and load it up on the group photos stating that it's part of this challenge. I can see you're going to be one to beat Smile

Malcolm

jken
    jken  81672 forum posts United Kingdom1 Constructive Critique Points
    3 Feb 2011 - 10:04 AM

Cheers Malcolm, wasn't sure if i'd posted these in the right place or not, others uploaded in the group photo's.

jken

Sandgrouse
    Sandgrouse e2 Member 7407 forum postsSandgrouse vcard United Kingdom1 Constructive Critique Points
    4 Feb 2011 - 5:50 PM

This weekends looking good for me to take a transport shot for this weeks challenge.

Sandgrouse
    7 Feb 2011 - 7:09 PM

bump

Snapper
    Snapper  93738 forum posts United States Minor Outlying Islands3 Constructive Critique Points
    8 Feb 2011 - 8:27 PM

There's still all day tomorrow if you haven't got your shot yet, so get your thinking cap on and get your entry in by 8pm tomorrow! Wink

Gypsyman
    Gypsyman  3659 forum posts England
    9 Feb 2011 - 6:46 PM

One Hour left for you snappers. Bump.

Sandgrouse
    9 Feb 2011 - 7:05 PM

We had 10 images 2 weeks ago, 8 last week and only 6 so far this week, hopefully we will get a few more in the next hour Smile

cattyal
    cattyal e2 Member 96032 forum postscattyal vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
    9 Feb 2011 - 7:15 PM

Another one coming up - not great but it's the joining in that counts!

Snapper
    Snapper  93738 forum posts United States Minor Outlying Islands3 Constructive Critique Points
    9 Feb 2011 - 10:14 PM

Hi all, been busy the past hour or so. Good to see a decent variety of subjects and again I think 2 or 3 might have won, but I'm going to go for Rick's (Sandgrouse) plane landing at Glasgow airport. Well done and over to you for next week. Wink

Helpful Post! This post was flagged as helpful
    Sandgrouse
    9 Feb 2011 - 10:36 PM

Thanks snapper, I'd better starting thinking of something for next week.

Sandgrouse
    9 Feb 2011 - 10:53 PM

Theme for next week is TIME hopefully you will all find the time to enter Smile

Forum threat for next week challenge can be found here

Helpful Post! This post was flagged as helpful
    cats_123
    cats_123 e2 Member 104015 forum postscats_123 vcard Northern Ireland25 Constructive Critique Points
    9 Feb 2011 - 11:57 PM

Well done, Rick....and thanks to Snapper Smile

chavender
    chavender e2 Member 3213 forum postschavender vcard France1 Constructive Critique Points
    10 Feb 2011 - 7:46 AM

Well done Rick!

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.