Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Theme: WET (ends 2nd Febrary 2011)

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Members Only

You must be logged in or registered to join a group
Sandgrouse
Sandgrouse e2 Member 7407 forum postsSandgrouse vcard United Kingdom1 Constructive Critique Points
26 Jan 2011 - 10:29 PM

The weekly black and white challenge has moved to its own group from the black and white group. This will make it easier for everyone to view the images uploaded each week and make it much easier for the judge.

This week’s Theme:WET
Upload your images by 8pm on Wednesday 2nd February 2011

Rules
1) The challenge is just for fun.
2) All images must be taken after the theme is announced.
3) All images must be uploaded by 8pm on Wednesday
4) All uploads must be B&W
5) Only one uploads per member
6) Please feel free to comment on the entries once judging is complete.
7) The person who hosts is the judge for that week challenge and the judge’s decision is final Smile
8) The winner gets to create, run and judge the challenge for the following week.
9) Have fun

If you are interested in black and white photography please join the black and white group

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
26 Jan 2011 - 10:29 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Sandgrouse
Sandgrouse e2 Member 7407 forum postsSandgrouse vcard United Kingdom1 Constructive Critique Points
28 Jan 2011 - 9:41 AM

10 entries last week, hopefully we will get a few more this week.

cattyal
cattyal e2 Member 96057 forum postscattyal vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
28 Jan 2011 - 9:44 AM

I'm waiting for it to rain but I think it's going to stay dry! I'll just have to be a tad more inventive then.......

Sandgrouse
28 Jan 2011 - 10:49 AM

Quote: I'm waiting for it to rain but I think it's going to stay dry! I'll just have to be a tad more inventive then.......

Same here, I think this has to be the longest dry period I've had since I moved to glasgow! I've got a shot in mind, just need a little bit of light on sunday morning.

cattyal
cattyal e2 Member 96057 forum postscattyal vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
28 Jan 2011 - 10:53 AM

Can't complain though - heck, I've even seen a bit of sun here today!

I've not a clue what I'll be doing - thank goodness it's a week long challenge!

Sandgrouse
29 Jan 2011 - 5:20 PM

bump

Gypsyman
Gypsyman  3659 forum posts England
29 Jan 2011 - 10:01 PM

Is everyone keeping their entries until 7.30 on Wednesday, so as not to give
the others any Ideas ???? Bump Bump Grin

Last Modified By Gypsyman at 29 Jan 2011 - 10:05 PM
cattyal
29 Jan 2011 - 10:06 PM

I've had no ideas but then I have been absorbed with other stuff today. Fingers crossed inspiration will strike tomorrow!

Meanwhile I'm watching Alice In Wonderland accompanied by a nice glass of wine Smile

Sandgrouse
29 Jan 2011 - 10:07 PM

Not taken anything yet, got a couple of ideas but need a bit of light, got a back up plan as well, just in case, but want to do a outdoor shot this week.

chavender
chavender e2 Member 3214 forum postschavender vcard France1 Constructive Critique Points
30 Jan 2011 - 11:43 AM

We had a couple of hours rain yesterday and the forecast for the next few days is dry (typical).
As I wanted a "found" subject rather than a studio or contrived shot this time I had a wander around the garden and came up with an entry but may change it if the weather changes Wink .

Last Modified By chavender at 30 Jan 2011 - 11:43 AM
Gaucho
Gaucho e2 Member 122260 forum postsGaucho vcard United Kingdom2 Constructive Critique Points
31 Jan 2011 - 9:12 AM

The minute I set this challenge we had more rain in twenty four hours than we have had in the last nine months! And I can't play SmileHowever, I might put something up I shot yesterday.
It's back to normal today. Don't much like that wet stuff.

Malcolm

cattyal
31 Jan 2011 - 9:30 AM

Blue sky and sunshine here again today so there's unlikely to be any pretty puddles and wet people around! Hey ho - if I can get the room warm enough I'll get the baby oil and water spray bottle out ......... Wink

Sandgrouse
31 Jan 2011 - 10:25 PM

Started raining in Glasgow this evening, hopefully take the shot i want in the morning. Pretty save bet that we would not have 7 dry days Smile

chavender
chavender e2 Member 3214 forum postschavender vcard France1 Constructive Critique Points
1 Feb 2011 - 1:02 PM

Bump.

cattyal
1 Feb 2011 - 2:45 PM

Yesterdays idea was a total failure and it's blazing sunshine today so the thinking cap will be put back on this evening Smile The only good thing about being at work is that the sun is shining right onto my desk and I'm sunbathing as I work.....

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.