Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Theme for week commencing October 31 - ending November 7

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Members Only

You must be logged in or registered to join a group
Jestertheclown
5 Nov 2012 - 12:20 PM

Quote: Unfortunately I lack the ability and the know how to enhance photos,

You've come to the right place to learn!

Welcome aboard!

Bren.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
5 Nov 2012 - 12:20 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

AnneWorner
AnneWorner e2 Member 6606 forum postsAnneWorner vcard United States41 Constructive Critique Points
5 Nov 2012 - 12:25 PM

Quote: Hi all,
Hope you don't mind a newcomer, shall do my best to enter each week.
Just a man and a camera, Unfortunately I lack the ability and the know how to enhance photos, so I guess what I see is what you get.
B Lucky. Gary.

Welcome Gary. I agree with Alison - the more the merrier.

scrimmy
scrimmy e2 Member 5365 forum postsscrimmy vcard Scotland5 Constructive Critique Points
6 Nov 2012 - 1:53 PM

finally found a subject..now just have to find the time to photograph it before the deadline Smile

Wilco54
Wilco54 e2 Member 2137 forum postsWilco54 vcard Luxembourg1 Constructive Critique Points
6 Nov 2012 - 7:43 PM

Quote: OK then!

Fire away!

Whoever hosts next week's challenge can change the written rules when they copy and paste them.

That was the easy bit.

The next question is: do we want mods. to be allowed?

If so, as I've said, I'll ask those in high places.

Hi, bit stuck for creative idea to photo this week - we'll see! The exchange is really interesting (just caught up - apologies). I think the conclusion on comments is good and support that. I have more problem with Mods and think they should be after the event. I come back to an earlier exchange whereby I find it unnecessaarily complicated to have to post to nthree places (main portfolio, mono portfolio and weekly challenge) if one wants a photo in each. Of course its quite likely to be me still not using the EPZ facilities properly!
Chris

Last Modified By Wilco54 at 6 Nov 2012 - 7:44 PM
rambler
rambler e2 Member 6468 forum postsrambler vcard England14 Constructive Critique Points
6 Nov 2012 - 8:00 PM

Hi all, including Gary, I am happy with the modification to the rules and for mods to be submitted just as long as everyone remembers this is a fun challenge.

Ken.Smile

JawDborn
JawDborn e2 Member 2728 forum postsJawDborn vcard England
6 Nov 2012 - 8:32 PM

Well said, Ken. Viva rules 1 and 9!Smile

Jack

Gypsyman
Gypsyman e2 Member 3659 forum postsGypsyman vcard England
7 Nov 2012 - 12:12 PM

Bump- It is Tonight.

Jestertheclown

I'm not gonna make it tonight; I have a big night on at school, so good luck everyone.

Bren.

AnneWorner
AnneWorner e2 Member 6606 forum postsAnneWorner vcard United States41 Constructive Critique Points
7 Nov 2012 - 3:12 PM

I'll be a little later than 8 PM your time - remember I'm in the US, so just hang tight. I haven't forgotten Wink

AnneWorner
7 Nov 2012 - 8:08 PM

I'm here, but I see there were some images that came in under the wire - what do they say? If it weren't for the last minute nothing would be done Tongue

Be back in a bit..................hang tight!

AnneWorner
7 Nov 2012 - 8:29 PM

Thanks to all who took the time to photograph and upload an image for this weeks theme.
Its great to see the different interpretations each of you have on the spiral topic.

I found this to be an exceptionally good learning and seeing experience.

Im now passing the torch to Paul Morgan for next weeks choice of theme and judging.

User_Removed
7 Nov 2012 - 8:41 PM

LOL does that mean Paul Morgan won?

If so CONGRATULATIONS! and WELL DONE! Look forward to next weeks competition.

Last Modified By User_Removed at 7 Nov 2012 - 8:50 PM
AnneWorner
7 Nov 2012 - 9:33 PM

Of course it means he won Smile

Last Modified By AnneWorner at 7 Nov 2012 - 9:33 PM
cattyal
cattyal e2 Member 96030 forum postscattyal vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
7 Nov 2012 - 9:56 PM

Well done to Paul and thanks for hosting Anne Smile

Paul Morgan
Paul Morgan e2 Member 1315152 forum postsPaul Morgan vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
7 Nov 2012 - 10:32 PM

Thanks all, now I have to dream something up Smile

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.