Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Weekly B&W Challenge ending Wed 23 January -- Architecture

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Members Only

You must be logged in or registered to join a group
Snapper
Snapper  93772 forum posts United States Minor Outlying Islands3 Constructive Critique Points
16 Jan 2013 - 11:45 PM

While I was out looking for rooftops I noticed that some buildings had bits and pieces that were more interesting than their roofs, so Architecture covers everything from a small detail of the building up to the full building itself. I know there is some pretty ropey weather forecast for the next few days, but hopefully you can find something close by and this will be a wide enough topic to allow free reign for your imaginations!

All the best, Peter

Rules

1. The challenge is just for fun.
2. All images must be taken after the theme is announced.
3. All images must be uploaded by 8pm on Wednesday
4. All uploads must be B&W
5. Only one uploads per member
6. Please feel free to comment on the entries once judging is complete.
7. The person who hosts is the judge for that week challenge and the judge’s decision is final Smile
8. The winner gets to create, run and judge the challenge for the following week
9. Have fun

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
16 Jan 2013 - 11:45 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

cattyal
cattyal e2 Member 96108 forum postscattyal vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
17 Jan 2013 - 8:28 AM

Well since THIS is the building I work in 5 days a week I guess I won't be able to find an excuse not to join in Smile

Snapper
Snapper  93772 forum posts United States Minor Outlying Islands3 Constructive Critique Points
17 Jan 2013 - 9:16 AM

Quote: Well since THIS is the building I work in 5 days a week I guess I won't be able to find an excuse not to join in Smile

Very posh and now I understand about the previous staircase shots. Should also clarify that this challenge includes structures such as bridges, arches, and the like, not just buildings. Wink

Last Modified By Snapper at 17 Jan 2013 - 9:17 AM
cattyal
cattyal e2 Member 96108 forum postscattyal vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
17 Jan 2013 - 9:24 AM

Well the outside and the ground floor is posh - not so when you get upstairs to the offices where us lowly works reside!

At least if I get nowhere else I can spend a lunchtime seeking out bits and bobs - or sneak around the more decorative building next door Smile

rambler
rambler e2 Member 6477 forum postsrambler vcard England14 Constructive Critique Points
17 Jan 2013 - 11:27 PM

Could you sneak one of your skellies in for atmosphere?

cattyal
18 Jan 2013 - 8:37 AM

Quote: Could you sneak one of your skellies in for atmosphere?

well only if I could be arsed to carry it to work on the bus Smile

JawDborn
JawDborn e2 Member 2756 forum postsJawDborn vcard England
18 Jan 2013 - 10:30 AM

Arsed??? One of your many marscs had slipped, Alison!Grin

cattyal
18 Jan 2013 - 10:34 AM

Quote: Arsed??? One of your many marscs had slipped, Alison!Grin

Oops - I should have said - "well only if I had the inclination to carry it to work on the bus" - is that better? Smile

JawDborn
18 Jan 2013 - 10:46 AM

Much better, Lady A. Thank you for arsking.Smile

rambler
rambler e2 Member 6477 forum postsrambler vcard England14 Constructive Critique Points
19 Jan 2013 - 10:06 AM

Bit if bottom draw humour this week then?Wink

JawDborn
19 Jan 2013 - 12:20 PM

That's a bum joke, Ken

rambler
19 Jan 2013 - 11:48 PM

Just thought I might be cheekySmile

JawDborn
20 Jan 2013 - 12:50 AM

Don't be so bumptious at this time pf night!Smile

rambler
20 Jan 2013 - 1:34 PM

been snowing all morning, I know cos I was up at the crack of dawn Tongue

Jestertheclown
20 Jan 2013 - 3:08 PM

Right!
I'm back in business!
My new job has had to take precedence over just about everything else since just before Christmas but I'm settling in nicely and getting back into the swing of things.
The only images that I've taken recently have been for my 366 blog and many of them have had to become snapshots.
However, 'architecture' is something of which we have plenty in this old town, so I'm confident that I shall come up with something without to much effort.
Could be a job for the next couple of lunchtimes perhaps; assuming, of course that I'm actually at work for the next couple of days. If this weather persists, we'll all be told to stay at home.

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.