Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

Weekly B&W Challenge ends 8pm 14th August- Bottles - creative shots,

If you'd like to join this group, either login or register with ePHOTOzine.

I'd like to see creative shots of any kind of bottle or bottles. Could include POV, macro, abstract, lighting effects, arrangements, shapes etc. Get your thinking 🎩on and get on your 👣. Love to 👀 loads of entries 👏

Welcome to the weekly black and white challenge group.

Each week the winner of the previous week’s challenge will set a new theme, you have until 8pm the following Wednesday to take, process and upload your black and white image.

Rules

1. The challenge is just for fun.
2. All images must be taken after the theme is announced.
3. All images must be uploaded by 8pm on Wednesday
4. All uploads must be B&W
5. Only one uploads per member
6. Please feel free to comment on the entries once judging is complete.
7. The person who hosts is the judge for that week challenge and the judge’s decision is final
8. The winner gets to create, run and judge the challenge for the following week
9. Have fun

If you are interested in black and white photography please join the black and white group .

Started By: Sandgrouse
Leader: JawDborn
Established: 19 Jan 2011 - 8:24 PM
Activity: Busy

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

JawDborn e2
2 793 1 England
7 Aug 2013 9:44PM
Please everyone note that rules have now changed. Comments on entries may be made before judging.
Now, be creative and have a smashing time.
8 Aug 2013 1:40AM
Looks like I might have to pop the top on my "muse" bottle to work up some creativity.TongueGrinGrin
I'm sure you'll be a glass act Shakey Wink
Wilco54 e2
2 150 1 Luxembourg
8 Aug 2013 9:51AM
Cocktails - Shakeyed or stirred?
cattyal e2
9 6.4k 6 England
10 Aug 2013 12:51PM
I'll have to give the challenge a miss for a couple of weeks now as I'm off to Edinburgh tomorrow for a fortnight of festival frolics. Normal service will be resumed after the bank holiday Smile
10 Aug 2013 12:53PM
Have an amazin' time Alison Grin
cattyal e2
9 6.4k 6 England
10 Aug 2013 1:43PM
I'll do my best Elaine - it'll be busy for sure!
Gary66 2 158 England
13 Aug 2013 1:54PM
The agonies of choice,
I have 6 shots I like to choose from, being undecided I thought I'd rope the family in, and via email asked them for their favourite, and as usual in my family no one can agree on anything, they have all come back with a different preference!!
Griff2012 e2
2 346 1 United Kingdom
13 Aug 2013 4:33PM
Nearly bottled out, then remembered the stock cupboard Smile Jacqui
13 Aug 2013 5:46PM
B&W Challenge Bump! Ends Tomorrow 14th Aug 8 pm. Bottles-any size,shape,be as creative as you like. Inviting anyone to join in for fun.
Griff2012 e2
2 346 1 United Kingdom
13 Aug 2013 7:13PM
Gary, you could give us a montage of the six - bet we'd all like different bits of it! Smile Jacqui
rambler e2
6 477 14 England
13 Aug 2013 11:13PM
Back in the fold, or is it back on the bottle, after a short absence due to SID, Subject Imaginative Disorder, Blush
14 Aug 2013 7:28PM
Hi Everyone, Just to let you know I've been watching your images as you've all been uploading...very impressive! I'll be back with my winner as soon as possible after the deadline of 8 o'clock - this is going to be a difficult decision for me Grin
Elaine
14 Aug 2013 8:02PM
OK Everyone-Time's Up.........now is the bit I don't like. Be back soon with my difficult decision Grin

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.