Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Weekly Black and White Challenge ~ Ending 8pm, Wednesday 25th September ~theme~ "...

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

55% OFF new PortraitPro 12 - use code EPHZROS414.

Members Only

You must be logged in or registered to join a group
Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    DalesLass
    DalesLass e2 Member 21717 forum postsDalesLass vcard United Kingdom
    18 Sep 2013 - 9:53 PM

So this weeks theme is to be "Childhood", full of possibilities (I hope!). The interpretation is up to you Smile

Have fun,

Jude

Each week the winner of the previous week’s challenge will set a new theme, you have until 8pm the following Wednesday to take, process and upload your black and white image.

Rules

1. The challenge is just for fun.
    2. All images must be taken after the theme is announced.
    3. All images must be uploaded by 8pm on Wednesday
    4. All uploads must be B&W (or sepia toned)
    5. Only one upload per member
    6. The person who hosts is the judge for that week challenge and the judge’s decision is final
    7. The winner gets to create, run and judge the challenge for the following week
    8. Have fun

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    18 Sep 2013 - 9:53 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

rambler
    rambler e2 Member 5412 forum postsrambler vcard England14 Constructive Critique Points
    18 Sep 2013 - 11:19 PM

Wow now there's a subject and a half, will a second childhood do?Wink Wink

DalesLass
    19 Sep 2013 - 9:25 AM

Quote: Wow now there's a subject and a half, will a second childhood do?Wink Wink

That would depend on what you're getting upto in it Blush perhaps memories of your first might be safer Smile

rambler
    rambler e2 Member 5412 forum postsrambler vcard England14 Constructive Critique Points
    19 Sep 2013 - 11:41 PM

Mmmmm, point taken, Wink

DalesLass
    24 Sep 2013 - 5:47 PM

Bumping this one up to remind everyone that images need to be upload by 8pm tomorrow evening. Its a wide open subject it could be things that remind you of your childhood, toys/games, children's books.....

...there's lots to go at Smile Smile Smile

Jude

DalesLass
    25 Sep 2013 - 8:04 PM

Time is up folks, which means I have to go and do the judging bit....

....I'll be back soon Smile

Gary66
    Gary66  1158 forum posts England
    25 Sep 2013 - 8:22 PM

apologies for no entry, so busy lately.

DalesLass
    25 Sep 2013 - 8:47 PM

This bit is soooo hard(!) but after much deliberation I have managed to make a decision.......

....and the winner is

****2nd Childhood--you know you want to! by Peter (Snapper)**** I love the perspective from the top of the slide, it gives a great view of the playground. I also like the fact that the playground is empty leaving you to image yourself in it. At least that's how I see it Smile and after I've been on the slide please can I go on the swings Smile Smile Smile

So it's all yours for the next week Peter Smile

All the best to everyone,

Jude

PS Gary I quite understand, it isn't always possible to find the time to do everything no matter how much we'd like to!

JawDborn
    JawDborn e2 Member 2687 forum postsJawDborn vcard England
    25 Sep 2013 - 9:03 PM

Great shot, Peter. Well done. Hope you managed to stop at the end of the slide.Smile
    Thanks for the challenge, Jude.Smile

Jack

rambler
    25 Sep 2013 - 9:14 PM

My apologies also but I missed the deadline Blush but I thought I would post this as Alison might like it,

Ken

img-2311-2652-edited-1-copy.jpg Nothing to do with my second chIldhood, I promise.Blush

Snapper
    Snapper  93657 forum posts United States Minor Outlying Islands3 Constructive Critique Points
    25 Sep 2013 - 9:25 PM

A completely unexpected selection, so many thanks indeed Jude! Absolutely no thought of a new subject, so I'm off to think about that and I'll be back later. Wink

Wilco54
    Wilco54  2128 forum posts Luxembourg1 Constructive Critique Points
    25 Sep 2013 - 9:43 PM

Well done Peter, great winning shot that really caught the theme. Good challenge Jude, shame there were so few entries again!

DalesLass
    25 Sep 2013 - 9:53 PM

Quote: A completely unexpected selection, so many thanks indeed Jude! Absolutely no thought of a new subject, so I'm off to think about that and I'll be back later. Wink

You're very welcome it was a very good image for the theme.

Looking forward to your challenge!

Jude Smile

shakeyhands
    shakeyhands e2 Member 1235 forum postsshakeyhands vcard Canada
    25 Sep 2013 - 11:52 PM

Congats Snapper, Great shot!

I could probly still handle the slide but not to sure about the round a bout thingy... I'm dizzy enough as it isTongue

Shakey

cattyal
    cattyal e2 Member 85793 forum postscattyal vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
    7 Oct 2013 - 9:47 AM

Quote: My apologies also but I missed the deadline Blush but I thought I would post this as Alison might like it,

Ken

Nothing to do with my second chIldhood, I promise.Blush

They don't look quite battered enough to join my collection Smile (which reminds me, I must get a box full of muck from the muck-heap to bury stuff in over the winter)

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.