Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Weekly Black and White Challenge - w/e 28th August - theme: Legs

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Members Only

You must be logged in or registered to join a group
Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    Griff2012
    Griff2012 e2 Member 2326 forum postsGriff2012 vcard United Kingdom1 Constructive Critique Points
    21 Aug 2013 - 8:51 PM

Yes, the theme really is LEGS.

As many as you like, might be wooden ones, hairy ones, etc.

I'm 'hopping' for some creative images Smile Jacqui

Rules

1. The challenge is just for fun.
    2. All images must be taken after the theme is announced.
    3. All images must be uploaded by 8pm on Wednesday
    4. All uploads must be B&W
    5. Only one upload per member
    6. Please feel free to comment on any entries
    7. The person who hosts is the judge for that week challenge and the judge’s decision is final
    8. The winner gets to create, run and judge the challenge for the following week
    9. Have fun

If you are interested in black and white photography please join the black and white group .

Started By: Sandgrouse
    Leader: JawDborn
    Established: 19 Jan 2011 - 8:24 PM

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    21 Aug 2013 - 8:51 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

JawDborn
    JawDborn e2 Member 2722 forum postsJawDborn vcard England
    21 Aug 2013 - 9:23 PM

I'll try not to put my foot in it.

rambler
    rambler e2 Member 5466 forum postsrambler vcard England14 Constructive Critique Points
    21 Aug 2013 - 10:03 PM

Not sure you have a leg to stand on as it is Jack Wink

Griff2012
    Griff2012 e2 Member 2326 forum postsGriff2012 vcard United Kingdom1 Constructive Critique Points
    28 Aug 2013 - 9:08 AM

Time for a bump.

A few legs sticking up in the air so far Grin Jacqui

scrimmy
    scrimmy e2 Member 5365 forum postsscrimmy vcard Scotland5 Constructive Critique Points
    28 Aug 2013 - 1:31 PM

ok I'm in ...... do not blame me .... it's you're own fault Smile
    I think the ducks are having a hard time picking a winner Tongue

Griff2012
    28 Aug 2013 - 8:48 PM

Hi Everyone. Sorry to be a bit late - campfire cooking and entertaining at the top of the garden - what a lovely summer we're having.

Anyway, to the legs! Thank you all for some funny and beautiful legs.

Really torn here between two images.

OK, Scrimmy - it's over to you - just loved it and I'm still laughing out loud! Grin

Alison - where do you find these things? Smile

Wilco - very close - brilliant shot and well seen - put it up in the main gallery. Smile

Rambler - well stacked! Tongue

Simon - give my dog back! Lots of lovely legs there.

Jack - laughed out loud and reminded me of some very funny times when I were a lass! Grin

Great fun! Smile Jacqui

JawDborn
    JawDborn e2 Member 2722 forum postsJawDborn vcard England
    28 Aug 2013 - 9:01 PM

Another great one, Ian. Congrats.SmileMind you, I couldn't bend wire that shape.Grin

Good challenge, Jacqui. Thanks for hosting and for taking the time for all the comments.

Jack

scrimmy
    scrimmy e2 Member 5365 forum postsscrimmy vcard Scotland5 Constructive Critique Points
    28 Aug 2013 - 10:07 PM

Thank you Jacqui .......less if the hysterical laughter now...those legs would look good on a 105 year old...all i got to do is keep them in good nic for the next 50 years
    ...Smile
    At work at the moment, you will all have to wait for the next challenge

Wink

cattyal
    cattyal e2 Member 95993 forum postscattyal vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
    28 Aug 2013 - 10:11 PM

Thanks for hosting Jacqui and well done Ian - you can now put your legs away - I've seen enough Smile

My collection of body parts were courtesy of some obviously rather violent children who had demolished quite a few dolls - their uncle thought I'd like the remains Smile

rambler
    rambler e2 Member 5466 forum postsrambler vcard England14 Constructive Critique Points
    28 Aug 2013 - 10:56 PM

Well done Scrimmy. and great work Jacqui, now to the next leg...

Wilco54
    Wilco54 e2 Member 2136 forum postsWilco54 vcard Luxembourg1 Constructive Critique Points
    29 Aug 2013 - 8:55 AM

Quote: Hi Everyone. Sorry to be a bit late - campfire cooking and entertaining at the top of the garden - what a lovely summer we're having.

Anyway, to the legs! Thank you all for some funny and beautiful legs.

Really torn here between two images.

OK, Scrimmy - it's over to you - just loved it and I'm still laughing out loud! Grin

Alison - where do you find these things? Smile

Wilco - very close - brilliant shot and well seen - put it up in the main gallery. Smile

Rambler - well stacked! Tongue

Simon - give my dog back! Lots of lovely legs there.

Jack - laughed out loud and reminded me of some very funny times when I were a lass! Grin

Great fun! Smile Jacqui

HI Jacqui - many thanks for the comment but I think the photo you are referring to was last week's "Park Life" entry as I managed to screw up this week thinking yesterday was Tuesday.............Senior moment! Glad you didn't pick it as a winner! Good entries and very funny choice of winner!

Griff2012
    29 Aug 2013 - 9:24 AM

Hi Wilco,

a very clever photo then as it fits both themes! I had a day of senior moments yesterday - I wouldn't mind but I don't think I qualify as 'senior' yet... Grin Jacqui

Last Modified By Griff2012 at 29 Aug 2013 - 9:28 AM
    scrimmy
    29 Aug 2013 - 12:20 PM

Thanks to Jacqui for hosting .... and apologies to those who were traumatised by my legs. No ducks were harmed in the making of the image. Tongue
    The new theme is now posted.. Have fun.

cattyal
    cattyal e2 Member 95993 forum postscattyal vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
    29 Aug 2013 - 12:24 PM

The ducks might not have been harmed but I'll bet they were traumatised Tongue

scrimmy
    29 Aug 2013 - 1:33 PM

but they were "quackers" already TongueTongueTongue

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.