Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

Weekly Black and White Challenge ending Wednesday 15th Jan 2014 - Contact

If you'd like to join this group, either login or register with ePHOTOzine.

Gary66 2 158 England
8 Jan 2014 9:57PM
This week's challenge is Contact, from phone calls to séance's, thinking caps on.
Good luck

And the Rules are:
1. The challenge is just for fun.
2. All images must be taken after the theme is announced.
3. All images must be uploaded by 8pm on Wednesday
4. All uploads must be B&W
5. Only one uploads per member
6. Please feel free to comment on the entries.
7. The person who hosts is the judge for that week challenge and the judge’s decision is final Smile
8. The winner gets to create, run and judge the challenge for the following week
9. Have fun

Please note rules 6 and 9 Smile

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Gary66 2 158 England
12 Jan 2014 9:38AM
Sorry just to be a little clearer, the theme is about any type of contact IE electrical circuit, touching something, not just person to person.
Regards
Gary.
cattyal e2
9 6.4k 6 England
14 Jan 2014 10:18PM
A late night bump for this and probably another bump tomorrow. I've actually only just realised that it's Wednesday tomorrow!!!
15 Jan 2014 12:54AM
I'm inSmile I Had some other ideas but couldn't get the better have to play alongBlushWinkWink
Wilco54 e2
2 150 1 Luxembourg
15 Jan 2014 8:17AM
I too realised its Wednesday today and have been out of action too long due to xmas and more work/busy than envisaged, but I'm in for this week!

Belated Happy New Year everyone!

Chris
AndS e2
2 961 England
15 Jan 2014 7:31PM
Just realised too...did look behind TV but decided I didn't fancy the dust too much Blush
Gary66 2 158 England
15 Jan 2014 8:04PM
Evening friends,
only 4 entries, disappointing turn out, hope it wasn't down to the theme of this weeks challenge, still judging isn't going to take long.
Be back in two shakes.

Gary.
Gary66 2 158 England
15 Jan 2014 8:12PM
Ok decision time....This week's challenge winner goes to shakeyhands , how can you resist those puppy dog eyes.

Thanks Alison, Andy, Chris, & Reg for taking part,

sorry if the theme was a non starter for most.

Regards

Gary.
Wilco54 e2
2 150 1 Luxembourg
15 Jan 2014 8:14PM
Well done Shakey - a really nice and irresistable shot! Thanks Gary for the lead and the topic, at least it got me started for 2014
AndS e2
2 961 England
15 Jan 2014 8:47PM
Thanks for hosting Gary, good subject shame not more entries, good shot Reg, deserved winner Smile
cattyal e2
9 6.4k 6 England
15 Jan 2014 9:07PM
Thanks for hosting Gary and well done Shakey Smile It was a bit of a challenge but then that's what challenges are all about Smile
15 Jan 2014 11:57PM
Wow, Thanks Gary and thanks Alison,Andy and Chris. Just got home from work and not prepared at all TongueTongue The new topic will be up shortlyGrin

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.