Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Weekly Macro Challenge - Footwear Details - ends 8pm Sunday 30th June

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Members Only

You must be logged in or registered to join a group
Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    cattyal
    cattyal e2 Member 96002 forum postscattyal vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
    23 Jun 2013 - 9:46 PM

This weeks' challenge is footwear - details really given that it's a macro challenge - I'd rather see detail than the whole shoe/boot/slipper !

The Rules are:

1. The challenge is just for fun.
    2. All images must be taken after the theme is announced.
    3. The challenge runs until 8pm next Sunday.
    4. Only one upload per member.
    5. Please feel free to comment on the entries once judging is complete.
    6. The person who hosts is the judge for that week challenge and the judge’s decision is final.
    7. The winner gets to create, run and judge the challenge for the following week.
    8. Have fun.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    23 Jun 2013 - 9:46 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Griff2012
    Griff2012 e2 Member 2327 forum postsGriff2012 vcard United Kingdom1 Constructive Critique Points
    29 Jun 2013 - 12:30 PM

Have slipped off my shoes for a quick shot - don't get too close (or at least hold your nose Wink ) before looking, Alison!
    Smile Jacqui

cattyal
    cattyal e2 Member 96002 forum postscattyal vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
    29 Jun 2013 - 2:21 PM

I did just take a quick look and had a clothes peg on my nose ready Smile

I see it's all good sturdy footwear so far - does no-one have any tacky blingy rubbish or am I the only one? Smile

Griff2012
    Griff2012 e2 Member 2327 forum postsGriff2012 vcard United Kingdom1 Constructive Critique Points
    29 Jun 2013 - 7:01 PM

Oh, please show us your bling shoes! Smile

cattyal
    29 Jun 2013 - 7:22 PM

I'll see what I can do for you tomorrow Smile You can get an idea of the appalling taste I have in shoes here. I hasten to add that these have never been worn outside the house and never will be Smile

Griff2012
    29 Jun 2013 - 9:51 PM

Fab, I'd need a ladder to get into those! So the shoes are absolutely not for wearing in the street - what about the rabbit head? Tongue

cattyal
    29 Jun 2013 - 10:40 PM

Oh they're absolute killers for about the first 10 minutes or so and then are just about tolerable.

The rabbit head will probably go to Edinburgh with me this August so will doubtless be seen on the streets during the Festival Smile

Griff2012
    30 Jun 2013 - 10:19 AM

Aha, will tell my son to look out for the white rabbit. He'll love that. The rabbit's tunnel is reported to be inspired by a walkway through the walls of the Oxford college where Sam studies. He's singing with an a Cappella Jazz group at the festival. Smile

cattyal
    30 Jun 2013 - 10:44 AM

right - in that case I shall adopt my usual disguise - ie. no mask at all Smile I've not looked at what's going on at the Festival yet - I think sis has the programmes for me and plans to drop them round so I have time to study it all. Actually I rarely go to see anything at all - the entertainment on the streets usually suffice!

cattyal
    30 Jun 2013 - 8:18 PM

right - decision made and firstly thank you to everyone for joining in this week. I see you're all fans of the more practical kind of footwear (as admittedly am I) Smile

Without waffle I'm just going to announce this weeks winner - AnnChown with Canvas shoe and laces ...............

Over to you Ann to set the challenge for the coming week!

Griff2012
    30 Jun 2013 - 9:29 PM

A well deserved top image, Ann. Look forward to next week's challenge, Jacqui Smile

AnnChown
    AnnChown e2 Member 4183 forum postsAnnChown vcard United Kingdom1 Constructive Critique Points
    30 Jun 2013 - 9:52 PM

Oh wow! Thanks Alison - just looked in to see this. Smile I'll have to ponder this overnight and then find out how to set the new challenge never having done it before.

cattyal
    30 Jun 2013 - 10:04 PM

You're welcome Ann Smile

Easy to set up the new challenge - start a new thread in this group forum, copy & paste the rules in and adjust dates if necessary - add your own waffle - job done Smile

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.