Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more
Can't Access your Account?
New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!
Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!
This week’s challenge is Cutlery
1. The challenge is just for fun.
2. All images must be taken after the theme is announced.
3. All images must be uploaded by 8 pm on Sunday 2nd December in the Weekly Macro Challenge group photo area.
4. Only one upload per member.
5. Please feel free to comment on the entries once judging is complete.
6. The person who hosts is the judge for that weeks challenge and the judge’s decision is final.
7. The winner gets to create, run and judge the challenge for the following week.
8. Have fun!
New members please note Rule 2.
Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.
The knives will be out for this one
Quote: The knives will be out for this one
For forks sake
Quote: For forks sake
Interesting! Nice topic.
An interesting topic to 'tuck in' to
Loving the puns on this one, so I'll take some poetic licence as it's hard for me to contribute otherwise. One can say I'm like the drowning man on this one, the one who would clutch at a straw you know?
There, that should do it!
all these puns really grate on me. ahem
Just fired the first salvo! My entry uploaded! Looking forward to see some other pics!
I'm in too
Just giving this thread a bounce...
Hi Guys and Gals,
As always a nice selection to choose from. I love the use of imagination. Well done to Griff2012 with his waves of steel, looking forward to your choice of subject. 2nd Place is Lumi and 3rd place is Oldblokeh. Jeanette
Well done guys, especially griff!
Well done Griff, what's the new challenge?
Hi Guys, Am I missing something or are we missing Griff.
What is the next subject ?
ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.
Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.
You must be a member to leave a comment
Get the latest photography news straight from ePHOTOzine in your email every month and win prizes!
1st August 2014 - 31st August 2014
Check out ePHOTOzine's inspirational photo month calendar! Each day click on a window to unveil new photography tips, treats and techniques.
View August's Photo Month Calendar