Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Weekly macro challenge- ends 8pm 14th October 2012---tiny world

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Members Only

You must be logged in or registered to join a group
Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    thedude1994
    8 Oct 2012 - 7:39 AM

OK this week the subject is "tiny world" so that means you should capture anything that looks like a tiny world in our giant world.Anything like a snow globe, diorama, ant farm etc.

The Rules are as follows:

1. The challenge is just for fun.
    2. All images must be taken after the theme is announced.
    3. All images must be uploaded by 8 pm on Sunday 7th October in the Weekly Macro Challenge group photo area.
    4. Only one upload per member.
    5. Please feel free to comment on the entries once judging is complete.
    6. The person who hosts is the judge for that weeks challenge and the judge’s decision is final.
    7. The winner gets to create, run and judge the challenge for the following week.
    8. Have fun

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    8 Oct 2012 - 7:39 AM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

cattyal
    cattyal e2 Member 96065 forum postscattyal vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
    12 Oct 2012 - 12:31 PM

Just a bump ........

oldblokeh
    oldblokeh  3825 forum posts United Kingdom
    14 Oct 2012 - 7:21 PM

Sorry I haven't been able to submit an entry this week. Events have conspired against me.

thedude1994
    14 Oct 2012 - 8:58 PM

well not many entries this week unfortuantely but thanks to all who posted.This weeks winner is Cattyal thank you all for posting

cattyal
    cattyal e2 Member 96065 forum postscattyal vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
    14 Oct 2012 - 9:33 PM

Thanks Dude - so sorry that you didn't exactly have many to choose from which makes it rather harder!

I'll upload a new challenge shortly and let's see if we can get more to join in!

thedude1994
    14 Oct 2012 - 9:57 PM

i hope more people join this week it would be such a shame if interest in the group dies down

cattyal
    14 Oct 2012 - 9:59 PM

I'm going to mention it in the Light Hearted Chat forum too in the hope that we get a few more entries!

SteveHunter
    14 Oct 2012 - 10:52 PM

I'll hopefully join you next week, just finding my may back into photography after a bit of a gap. Finding the site a nightmare to navigate around though, everything has moved.

Gary66
    Gary66  2158 forum posts England
    15 Oct 2012 - 8:27 PM

Apologies for not entering, I did look for an ants nest in the garden and a snow globe amongst some Xmas decorations but alas found nothing. I was going to get a desktop snow globe and take a picture of that, but that just seemed wrong somehow. Will take part in next challenge, hopefully!
    Cheers, Gary.

thedude1994
    15 Oct 2012 - 8:55 PM

well those were just examples you didn't have to photograph exactly what i said

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.