Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Weekly Macro Challenge ending 8pm Sunday July 21

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

55% OFF new PortraitPro 12 - use code EPHZROS414.

Members Only

You must be logged in or registered to join a group
shakeyhands
shakeyhands e2 Member 1235 forum postsshakeyhands vcard Canada
14 Jul 2013 - 9:17 PM

The topic for this weeks challenge is... Pebbles, Stones and/or Rocks
can be anything from grain to colours or chips the possibilities are endless

So in your quest for the perfect shot , leave no stone unturned lolGrin

The Rules are
:1. The challenge is just for fun.
2. All images must be taken after the theme is announced.
3. The challenge runs until 8pm next Sunday.
4. Only one upload per member.
5. Please feel free to comment on the entries once judging is complete.
6. The person who hosts is the judge for that week challenge and the judge’s decision is final.
7. The winner gets to create, run and judge the challenge for the following week.
8. Have fun.

Shakey

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
14 Jul 2013 - 9:17 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Griff2012
Griff2012 e2 Member 1291 forum postsGriff2012 vcard United Kingdom1 Constructive Critique Points
15 Jul 2013 - 7:05 AM

I just 'stone' know where to start! Smile Jacqui

shakeyhands
20 Jul 2013 - 10:33 PM

Hi Jacqui, I thought you started off pretty good with that one Grin. Wow nothin posted yetSad . I guess I will get the stone rolling by puttin up my non-eligable entryTongue

Shakey

JawDborn
JawDborn e2 Member 2687 forum postsJawDborn vcard England
20 Jul 2013 - 10:48 PM

School hols have started in the England and started two weeks ago in Scotland Shakey, so many people are away, and it's been too stinking hot to do anything but say "it's too stinking hot to do anything." Lens caps are melting in the heat.

shakeyhands
20 Jul 2013 - 11:22 PM

LOL, Hi JD,

Grin GrinCan't be to hot for an icy pint or two can it? GrinGrin That's understandable... I've been watchin abit of the open and it looks warm n dry there, it seems to do nuthin but rain over here. Mother nature must have her compass outa wack. Enjoy the warm weather. So what happens if nobody posts?

Reg

Last Modified By shakeyhands at 20 Jul 2013 - 11:23 PM
JawDborn
JawDborn e2 Member 2687 forum postsJawDborn vcard England
20 Jul 2013 - 11:29 PM

If nobody posts, you're the winner, Reg.SmileSmileSmile things are tailing off inthe B&W challenge group at the moment, but no doubt will pick up in September. I gather you've not popped over to the UK to claim the drink I owe you?Grin

Jack

shakeyhands
20 Jul 2013 - 11:48 PM

Sorry Jack not just yet, I get no time from work in the summer months. If we were to paddle across the pond it would be in Jan or Feb. If the trip is made be assurred that you will be one of the first calls madeGrin. I am forcing myself to take the time to join in the challenges right now and they are slowing down, figures Tongue.

Reg

Griff2012
Griff2012 e2 Member 1291 forum postsGriff2012 vcard United Kingdom1 Constructive Critique Points
21 Jul 2013 - 7:50 PM

Hi Shakey, I'm in! Smile Jacqui

shakeyhands
21 Jul 2013 - 8:30 PM

Hi everyone, sorry I wasn't watching the time, lol. thanks for all of your excellent shots.

The champion shooter of the week is..... Cattyal and her pebble! Congatulations! kinda interested to see more of whats inside. Second place will be Jacqui, Gary and Jack and draggin up the rear will be me with my ineligable picBlush lol

Thanks again all for putting up great shots and making me think.
So over to you Alison and again Congrats

Reg

cattyal
cattyal e2 Member 85793 forum postscattyal vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
21 Jul 2013 - 8:33 PM

Blimey - thanks Reg - I wasn't expecting that!

Let me have a little think and I'll have a new challenge uploaded before my bed-time.......

shakeyhands
21 Jul 2013 - 8:38 PM

Hi Alison, that shot makes me want to split the pebble open and see what it looks like insideGrinGrin

cattyal
cattyal e2 Member 85793 forum postscattyal vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
21 Jul 2013 - 8:50 PM

If I remember I'll take a hammer to it tomorrow and see what happens Smile

Griff2012
21 Jul 2013 - 8:57 PM

Good theme, Shakey, thanks! Alison, so good at this you can just rush outside and grab a winner! Must be all that practice with Monday Night Challenge Smile

cattyal
21 Jul 2013 - 10:15 PM

I guess I do have the added advantage of having my 'studio' so everything is more or less set up ready to go. It's a bit of a tip up there at the moment though - some tidying needs to be done soon!

Griff2012
21 Jul 2013 - 10:22 PM

Make room for all the 'new' old things Wink

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.