Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

Weekly Macro Challenge ends 23rd September 2012 8.00pm. Books, any sort of books.

If you'd like to join this group, either login or register with ePHOTOzine.

lumi e2
3 49 United Kingdom
16 Sep 2012 8:32PM
I hope this topic gives plenty of scope for imagination and artistic photos, maybe in 'shades of grey'!

The Rules are as follows:

1. The challenge is just for fun.
2. All images must be taken after the theme is announced.
3. All images must be uploaded by 8 pm on Sunday 23rd September in the Weekly Macro Challenge group photo area.
4. Only one upload per member.
5. Please feel free to comment on the entries once judging is complete.
6. The person who hosts is the judge for that weeks challenge and the judge’s decision is final.
7. The winner gets to create, run and judge the challenge for the following week.
8. Have fun

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

cattyal e2
9 6.4k 6 England
21 Sep 2012 10:52PM
Bumping this so that it's at the top of the list Smile
oldblokeh e2
3 925 United Kingdom
22 Sep 2012 9:23AM
Thanks for bumping this, Alison. Sarah's been really busy this week, so hasn't had a chance to even look at ePhotozine, and we're both out all day today.

I
cattyal e2
9 6.4k 6 England
22 Sep 2012 9:30AM
Given that I got myself all confused, forgot that the challenge had been set, set another weekend one, deleted that one and generally got in a total muddle, I thought it was a good idea to bump it Smile And I can't even blame the wine as I only had one glass! Smile
JawDborn e2
2 795 1 England
22 Sep 2012 3:34PM
Pint glass?
cattyal e2
9 6.4k 6 England
22 Sep 2012 5:17PM

Quote:Pint glass?

Half pint Smile
23 Sep 2012 5:04PM
so who's judging it this week considering lumi wasn't around this week
cattyal e2
9 6.4k 6 England
23 Sep 2012 5:20PM
I'm sure Lumi will appear later on - the challenge doesn't finish until 8pm so there's plenty of time
23 Sep 2012 5:32PM
well yes that's true but what if she doesn't show? Do we have to wait a few days for her to come back or someone else will judge
oldblokeh e2
3 925 United Kingdom
23 Sep 2012 5:37PM
Sarah's at home. She's been looking at the submissions and will judge. She's just busy right now.
lumi e2
3 49 United Kingdom
23 Sep 2012 6:08PM
Hi guys, I am here and have been admiring all of your submissions! Hopefully you have enjoyed this challenge.

I am not particularly used to forums and as such tend to read rather than actively posting. I hope this hasn't upset anybody!

Judgement will come at the usual time Smile
lumi e2
3 49 United Kingdom
23 Sep 2012 8:13PM
Oh dear, this judging business takes all the pleasure out of winning. I like them all and all so different in style and content. The winner is Goldfish 9, well done Jeanette. Over to you for the next challenge.
cattyal e2
9 6.4k 6 England
23 Sep 2012 8:14PM
Well done Jeanette and thanks Sarah for hosting (I know what you mean about judging taking the pleasure out of winning!) Smile
23 Sep 2012 8:27PM
Thanks Lumi, Glad you liked my photo. Fortunately I had a subject in mind just in case.
JawDborn e2
2 795 1 England
23 Sep 2012 8:38PM
Great photo, Jeanette: well done.Smile
A good challenge, Sarah, resulting in good variety of entries. Thank you for hosting.

Cheers,

Jack

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.