Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

Weekly Macro Challenge ends 8.00pm Sunday 11th November - Photographic Equipment

If you'd like to join this group, either login or register with ePHOTOzine.

oldblokeh 3 845 United Kingdom
4 Nov 2012 8:38PM
OK, here's the next challenge, and I suspect we all possess potential subjects -- photographic equipment. Cameras, lenses, tripods, flashguns, darkroom kit, whatever you have, old or new. Click on the link below to go to the image upload page.

The Rules are as follows:

1. The challenge is just for fun.
2. All images must be taken after the theme is announced.
3. All images must be uploaded by 8 pm on Sunday 11th November in the Weekly Macro Challenge group photo area .
4. Only one upload per member.
5. Please feel free to comment on the entries once judging is complete.
6. The person who hosts is the judge for that weeks challenge and the judge’s decision is final.
7. The winner gets to create, run and judge the challenge for the following week.
8. Have fun

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Gary66 2 158 England
5 Nov 2012 9:57AM
Hmmm, one camera and a case, now that is a challenge!
cattyal e2
9 6.1k 6 England
5 Nov 2012 10:26AM
well as it's macro just the clip on your case will do - or the corner of your lenscloth or blower brush - easy peasy (she says confidently) Smile
alistairfarrugia 2 164 88 Malta
5 Nov 2012 11:06AM
I don't know if my upload qualifies - by criteria 2, you mean I can't upload a picture taken before that day? First time participating, looking forward to such challenges in the future.

A
User_Removed 2 155 2 South Africa
5 Nov 2012 2:34PM

Quote:I don't know if my upload qualifies - by criteria 2, you mean I can't upload a picture taken before that day? First time participating, looking forward to such challenges in the future.

A

Yes that is exactly what it means. You need to take the photo during this week.
5 Nov 2012 2:56PM
No problem. I'll try come up with something new though. I guess I have to pull down the pic I uploaded though right?
5 Nov 2012 3:03PM

Quote:No problem. I'll try come up with something new though. I guess I have to pull down the pic I uploaded though right?

I wouldn't worry about it, since it's not a shot of this week's topic. It's a great spider shot, though! I should explain that we have a different subject each week, and all entries are supposed to be related to that subject. This week's is 'Photographic Equipment'
5 Nov 2012 3:05PM
welcome to the group though Smile don't worry its confusing at first. at least you figured out where to post the picture Grin which I didn't!
5 Nov 2012 3:25PM
Bugs, point 3 above, click that link. Smile
5 Nov 2012 5:03PM
yes lol but different groups have different rules got myself right muddled in the MNC group. Sorted now though.
Boogie 2 58 United Kingdom
5 Nov 2012 8:16PM
I'm in Smile
5 Nov 2012 9:32PM
Aha, so it has to be photographic equipment then this time. I'll set something up and take a picture. I like this. Smile Thanks.
5 Nov 2012 9:39PM

Quote:Aha, so it has to be photographic equipment then this time. I'll set something up and take a picture. I like this. Smile Thanks.

Yes, you've got it right. Have fun with the challenge Smile
7 Nov 2012 10:47PM
Hmm...just three pictures and it's almost Thursday already? Is this normal?

Could it be that some don't have any photography gear? Tongue
cattyal e2
9 6.1k 6 England
8 Nov 2012 8:30AM
Yep - that's perfectly normal - I'm unlikely to do anything until the weekend - I always leave it until last minute.

Happily I have no shortage of gear - it's choosing which item to photograph is the tricky bit Smile

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.