Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more
Can't Access your Account?
New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!
Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!
This week's challenge is holes, any sort of hole ( within bounds of decency), I hope this will inspire! Lumi.
The Rules are:
1. The challenge is just for fun.
2. All images must be taken after the theme is announced.
3. The challenge runs from 8pm on the Sunday and runs until 8pm the following Sunday.
4. Only one upload per member.
5. Please feel free to comment on the entries once judging is complete.
6. The person who hosts is the judge for that week challenge and the judge’s decision is final.
7. The winner gets to create, run and judge the challenge for the following week.
8. Have fun
Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.
Bump time - maybe I'll get the packet of Polos out of my bag later on .......
well I'm in - any more entries? Come on folks
I'm in, alas not the most imaginative entry.
Time's up, I will take my time deliberating! Thank you for all your entries.
The mint with the hole in it, wins today, well done Alison, doubly beautiful with the reflection!
Closely followed by Stuart's through camera shot. All were lovely, thanks again for entering, over to you Alison for next week's challenge.
Well done Alison,
Excellent macro that deserved to win.
Thanks to lumi for hosting.
Oh blimey - thank you Sarah
I'll come back with a new challenge before bed-time - I need to think..........
Well done Alison.
ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.
Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.
You must be a member to leave a comment
Get the latest photography news straight from ePHOTOzine in your email every month and win prizes!
1st August 2014 - 31st August 2014
Check out ePHOTOzine's inspirational photo month calendar! Each day click on a window to unveil new photography tips, treats and techniques.
View August's Photo Month Calendar