Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

YIN - YANG - Weekly Themes

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

New PortraitPro 12 SALE + 10% OFF code EPZROS814

Members Only

You must be logged in or registered to join a group
janeez
janeez e2 Member 61182 forum postsjaneez vcard United Kingdom8 Constructive Critique Points
16 Feb 2012 - 1:21 AM

Quote: The flower... well it just leapt out at me really

Was it a Triffid?

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
16 Feb 2012 - 1:21 AM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

ade_mcfade
ade_mcfade e2 Member 1014786 forum postsade_mcfade vcard England216 Constructive Critique Points
16 Feb 2012 - 9:31 AM

same genus

different species Wink

Paul Morgan
Paul Morgan e2 Member 1315202 forum postsPaul Morgan vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
17 Feb 2012 - 7:45 PM

Lol well its died a bit now the novelty has worn off Smile

ade_mcfade
ade_mcfade e2 Member 1014786 forum postsade_mcfade vcard England216 Constructive Critique Points
17 Feb 2012 - 9:59 PM

Sad isn't it....

Just me and you again Paul...

Too much apathy here these days...

Then again - it looks to be the most popular group currently

Last Modified By ade_mcfade at 17 Feb 2012 - 10:00 PM
Pete
Pete Site Moderator 1318442 forum postsPete vcard ePz Advertiser England96 Constructive Critique Points
17 Feb 2012 - 10:03 PM

Doesn't look like it's just you two? There's four or five contributing at the moment.

ade_mcfade
17 Feb 2012 - 10:16 PM

had a quick look after I commented and it is bubbling away with a few.

how do you recommend we publicise the group Pete - half the site never venture near the forums, and I bet they're the people who would benefit most.

Pete
Pete Site Moderator 1318442 forum postsPete vcard ePz Advertiser England96 Constructive Critique Points
17 Feb 2012 - 10:39 PM

One option - Maybe post a pic in the gallery and everyone in the group comments like they do in the group and then say "would you like comments like this...could you give comments like this?" Join the Yin Yang group.

Another - send Nik an email and ask her to publicise it in the next newsletter. She'll do that for you. Smile

Thoughts so far - I think the flood of pics in the first week may have put some off. I made a conscious decision to just pick one photo to critique from each person in that first rush of pics.It's quite a challenge to be so rigid on comments and most people just want things to be fun so those will be alienated. I like the idea of the weekly theme.

ade_mcfade
17 Feb 2012 - 10:46 PM

Good call Pete - like the first one, and the newsletter would be useful too Smile

Anyone wanting comments like we do in the group on their gallery photos, please put a link to it in this thread.

We will start working alphabetically through the EPZ categories on MONDAY... so Architecture week starts on MONDAY Smile

Paul Morgan
Paul Morgan e2 Member 1315202 forum postsPaul Morgan vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
17 Feb 2012 - 11:36 PM

Or just add an invite and a link when you upload to the main gallery.

ade_mcfade
17 Feb 2012 - 11:41 PM

Nice one Paul, I've just added this to my latest upload....

PLEASE take a look at the new group we've started - it's called YIN YANG and is creating some great feedback on your photos.

Here it is...

Which is basically this, I've taken the [ off the first b and the link...

b]PLEASE take a look at the new group we've started - it's called YIN YANG and is creating some great feedback on your photos.[/b]

link=http://www.ephotozine.com/groups/yin-yang-790]Here it is... [/link]

Paul Morgan
17 Feb 2012 - 11:53 PM

Is there still a groups event thingy in the upload section ?

I`ve not looked or checked in ages.

ade_mcfade
18 Feb 2012 - 6:43 PM

yeah - it's enabled in this group too

ade_mcfade
26 Feb 2012 - 11:55 AM

ALL CHANGE!!!!!!!!!!!

We're now onto the second theme which is

BLACK AND WHITE!!!

So lets see your wonderful mono creations, can be any subject of course, so be great to see some variety - portraits, landscapes, abstracts... you name it

Paul Morgan
11 Mar 2012 - 3:58 PM

Lol I`m totally lost now Smile

ade_mcfade
11 Mar 2012 - 7:22 PM

Fear not young paul, a new path awaits you - that of the digital age...

I reckon we pair the "Digital art" and "digitally manipulated" together as they're reasonably similar...

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.