Vote Added!You have successfully voted on this photo.
- View Large
Join to VoteYou must join ePHOTOzine to vote.
Add a Comment
- Nikon D3S and D3X used in space
- DxO Optics Pro v6.1.2 for Windows
- Rayflash Ringflash Adapter for Nikon SB900
- MagneFlash Splash Mono 40L Review
- Nikon D7000 Digital SLR Review
- Nikon 10.5mm Zenitar 16mm Fisheye Lens Comparison Interchangeable Lens Review
Are you a Nikon owner? Check out Nikon Nation to find the latest Nikon news, reviews, discussion and photos on ePHOTOzine.
Hints & Tips
If you’ve ever dealt with high-contrast lighting - a landscape under direct sunlight or a brightly-lit screne shot from inside a darkened room - you’ll appreciate what Active D-Lighting has to offer!
If you have the camera on a tripod during live view, you can zoom in on your subject in the monitor for precise focus.
For subjects that are in motion, choose Dynamic-area AF.
If your subject is poorly lit, shutter speed will slow and pictures may be blurred. You can choose a high ISO sensitivity for faster shutter speeds and sharper images.
Focus Tracking with Lock-on
This option controls how autofocus adjusts to sudden large changes in the distance to the subject during continuous-servo AF.