Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more
Can't Access your Account?
New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!
Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!
F11 1/100sec iso200
Critiques and comments are most welcome
These are modifications uploaded by other members of the photo above. Download the photo by right clicking Download Photo and clicking Save As.
i am trying to provide the negative points according to me:-
1. for the angle of light, the problem of green eye( red eye in case of human being) is visible in an eye of the cat, if possible change the angle of light or the placement of the subject,
2. a lot of noise is visible in the image, it is not the case of employing iso 200, but i guess you have taken the shot underexposed in your camera and tried to increase it to the acceptable condition at the time of post processing, resulting a lot of noise here,
3. if point 2 is right, you have used natural light for this shot, or the flash/ambient light exposure is not correct,
4. i can also see a white balance issue in your image, the tone is slightly pinkish,
5. some black dart appear on the parts of the subject are not looking good, it would have been better to clone that out at the time of post processing,
6. you also have a focal plane issue, one eye is in sharp focus but the other is not,
7. the halo of light on the right side of the image is a bit distraction,
8. personally i do not prefer the placement of the subject in this way where you are not getting both the ears completely rather one completely and other half portion,
your previous uploads are really better than this one,
wish you best of luck for your future works...
Yeah, I also thought something's wrong with this pic but not very sure... Thanks for your comments.
I concur with moist of the above, but the main single problem is flare from the right, of which you have a lot. Not sure why, but light is reflecting directly into your camera lens causing the soft misty effect which destroys contrast and spoils the effect.
ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.
Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.
You must be a member to leave a comment
Are you a Nikon owner? Check out Nikon Nation to find the latest Nikon news, reviews, discussion and photos on ePHOTOzine.
28th March 2015 - 11th April 2015
1st March 2015 - 31st March 2015
Check out ePHOTOzine's inspirational photo month calendar! Each day click on a window to unveil new photography tips, treats and techniques.
View March's Photo Month Calendar