Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Drinking

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Add Comment

Here, I managed to capture a moment in which the ant was drinking some water.

Brand:Sony
Camera:Sony A300
Recording media:JPEG (digital)
Date Taken:3 Nov 2011 - 6:47 PM
Focal Length:105mm
Lens Max Aperture:f/2.8
Aperture:f/7.1
Shutter Speed:1/125sec
Exposure Comp:0.0
ISO:100
Exposure Mode:Aperture-priority AE
Metering Mode:Center-weighted average
Flash:On, Fired
Title:Drinking
Username:Flykt Flykt
Uploaded:16 Jun 2012 - 5:38 PM
Tags:Ant, Close-up / macro, Drinking
VS Mode Rating 102 (100% won)
These stats show the percentage of wins and the rating score that your photo has achieved. You can go to the VS Mode by clicking on this icon.

Signup to e2

Signup to e2 to see which photo this has won or lost against in the vs mode
Votes:16

Comments

LynneJoyce
LynneJoyce e2 Member 6LynneJoyce vcard United Kingdom98 Constructive Critique Points
16 Jun 2012 - 5:52 PM

Superb maco shot.

Nominating Constructive Critique

Please ensure that you understand what is meant by Constructive Critique - see FAQ here. If you still wish to nominate this comment click Yes

tonyng
tonyng e2 Member 4tonyng vcard United Kingdom2 Constructive Critique Points
16 Jun 2012 - 6:06 PM

Top macro.Smile

Nominating Constructive Critique

Please ensure that you understand what is meant by Constructive Critique - see FAQ here. If you still wish to nominate this comment click Yes

Flykt
Flykt  2 Sweden
16 Jun 2012 - 7:59 PM

Thank You so much! Smile


Quote: Superb maco shot.

Nominating Constructive Critique

Please ensure that you understand what is meant by Constructive Critique - see FAQ here. If you still wish to nominate this comment click Yes

Flykt
Flykt  2 Sweden
16 Jun 2012 - 7:59 PM

Thank You a lot! Smile


Quote: Top macro.Smile

Nominating Constructive Critique

Please ensure that you understand what is meant by Constructive Critique - see FAQ here. If you still wish to nominate this comment click Yes

JenniCh
JenniCh  932 forum posts England2 Constructive Critique Points
16 Jun 2012 - 9:05 PM

These shots of yours are so fascinating, Helena, and once again such detail along with a glimpse into their habitat as well ................... Jenni

Nominating Constructive Critique

Please ensure that you understand what is meant by Constructive Critique - see FAQ here. If you still wish to nominate this comment click Yes

Flykt
Flykt  2 Sweden
19 Jun 2012 - 12:01 PM

Thank You so much Jenni! Im so happy You like my ant pictures! Smile

Best regards/Helena


Quote: These shots of yours are so fascinating, Helena, and once again such detail along with a glimpse into their habitat as well ................... Jenni

Nominating Constructive Critique

Please ensure that you understand what is meant by Constructive Critique - see FAQ here. If you still wish to nominate this comment click Yes

- Original Poster Comments
- Your Posts

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.