Five shots from the festival today, do look at them all if you have time.
1) She was the beauty of the show, elegant and serene.
2) The same lady with one of the musicians.
3) The Pirate, do look large for the state of his teeth !!!
4) A very sweet girl with her Hawk
5) The most handsome man there, unfortunately he didn't photograph too well.
All the photos were taken in difficult conditions, I was stood in bright light, they were all undercover with masses of people between us.
All hand held on full zoom.
I have had to go on Click and Run mode again, more scans and tests to have at the hospital, my husband's 60th to organise, our garden open to the public soon and a fund raising fair to organise. Barely have time to breath !!
Thanks for stopping by to look and for your C & C's on my previous portraits.
|Camera:||Sony A700 |
|Lens:||75 - 300 Sony |
|Recording media:||JPEG (digital)|