On Hamilton's Mountain anywhere else in the world would be called a HILL on Good Friday 2013 (29th March 2013) and thus captured with the Hoya R72 (an infra-red filter) over my lens, and such used a tripod to support my camera and lens, and once home using the following post processing techniques:
- Open the RAW capture in Corel Paint Shop Pro Photo X2
- Using the Channel Mixer the Red Channel to 0 leaving the Green alone and Blue to 100
- Using the Channel Mixer the Blue Channel to 0 leaving the Green alone and Red to 100
- Saved in Adobe Photoshop default format
- Closed the file in Corel Paint Shop Pro Photo X2
- Open the Photoshop file in Adobe Photoshop Elements 7
- Under Auto Level Command
- Resized to 600 x 401 pixels
- Using the UNSHARP MASK to sharper as needed for the illustration.
= Saved in JPEG for upload to this site.
|Camera:||Pentax *ist DL2 Check out PENTAXPORTAL!|
|Lens:||smc PENTAX-DA 18-55mm F3.5-5.6 AL |
|Recording media:||RAW (digital)|
|Date Taken:||29 Mar 2013 - 9:24 AM|
|Flash:||Off, Did not fire|