Using the Hoya R72 filter an infra-red one, and then making sure the camera is steady on the tripod shot the camera using the Pentax CABLE RELEASE so as not to get any movement besides the WATER from this WATER-FALL.
Then once home the following post processing steps using two photo editing software applications.
- Open the RAW capture in Corel Paint Shop Pro Photo X2
- Using the Channel Mixer the Red Channel to 0 leaving the Green alone and Blue to 100
- Using the Channel Mixer the Blue Channel to 0 leaving the Green alone and Red to 100
- Saved in Adobe Photoshop default format
- Closed the file in Corel Paint Shop Pro Photo X2
- Open the Photoshop file in Adobe Photoshop Elements 7
- Under Auto Level Command
- Resized the image to 600 x 401 px
- Saved as JPEG for sharing with you all.
|Camera:||Pentax *ist DL2 Check out PENTAXPORTAL!|
|Lens:||smc PENTAX-DA 18-55mm F3.5-5.6 AL |
|Recording media:||RAW (digital)|
|Date Taken:||1 Jun 2013 - 10:39 AM|
|Flash:||Off, Did not fire|
Awards have been disabled on this photo